Saturday, February 26, 2022

S T H administered O T K

Wednesday, Feb. 23, A posponed maintenance spanking came to be today following the healing period needed from that hellatious punishment I received on Sunday. Unplanned to my knowledge, I knew not what to expect when she called to me from the bedroom, but found her sitting on the bed against the headboard in modified OTK position. Next to her were the leather strap and the tawse.
"Over my lap", she said and I obeyed without question. A pillow had been placed on her thighs and when I got into position, my ass was facing the ceiling, high and vulnerable. A bare hand warm up commenced almost immediately but did not last very long by comparison to some warm ups I have received. The strap lashed across both cheeks to begin its segment. Repet, repeat, repeat the strap landed. My ass was being stung with the leather strap. A solid segment was unfolding as I lay motionless over her lap for a good bare ass strapping. Cheeks, crease and upper thighs were being treated as the sound and feeling of leather on flesh filled the room. A slight pause felt nice as she changed implements. The brief respirit ended with a loud smack from the tawse on inflammed cheeks and a loud yelp forced through purssed lips. Not a single occurrence as both the smacks and yelps continued while she soundly spanked my ass with the tawse. Feeling the heat and pain throughout my cheeks and the tears on my face, I thought my maintenance was finished when the tawse was finally put down only to learn another segment was about to begin. I was to receive a traditional bare hand OTK spanking even though my ass was already well spanked. The spanks rained down on my cheeks, sit spots and thighs for several more minutes. I think I have used this descriptive phrase before on these pages, but 'Man, can this woman SPANK'. I felt like a wet rag when she said the maintenance session was over. I wearily climbed off her lap as I heard her say, 'Don't bother with the dice... vacation spankings are not over YET !!! I checked the mirror to see the red ass resulting from the Strap Tawse and Hand administered Over The Knee. Thank you readers for keeping up with these sporatic spankings during our vacation. Your readership is appreciated as well as the comments and questions left for me. I will keep answering as time allows. See you all after I am spanked for maintenance again.

2 comments:

  1. I think She's going to wear out that tawse before the end of March!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, Nora-Jane. Either you are correct or my ass will be worn out. Leaving Florida on Wednesday for Tennessee, we will see if the tawse will continue to be one of her favorite implements.

    ReplyDelete