Saturday, January 22, 2022

Spanked for Maintenance

Friday, Jan 21, Maintenance Day. Spanking due, delivered and accepted. The spanking was moved from Thursday to Friday due to my scheduled meeting. There was never any doubt as she set up the wedge pillow early in the day. A clear sign that she intends on spanking me today. The time came early in the evening and we both entered the bedroom. I took position as she got out the toys she wanted to use. The first was the blindfold. I did not see the implements, but later learned they were the flexible leather paddle, narrow hairbrush, corded braided leather paddle and a flogger.
Blindfolded now, she stood me upright, wrapped a long shoelace around my waist, three wraps around the head of my cock then pulled tight, up and back around my waist. My cock was now bound against my abdomen at full length. The narrow hairbrush is usually for spanking the tight areas like inner cheeks or anus, but today she used the short coarse bristles to scour the underside of my cock and cockhead until quite pink. Then she shoved me back down against the wedge pillow as if to say, there, now you're ready to be spanked. And spanked I was, beginning with a bare hand warm up. I was unaware at this time, but this entire spanking was not broken into segments. One continuous spanking with no pauses, a tribute to the desterity of Ms Mirage. The warm up morphed into a hand spanking with swats about every two seconds. When she brought in the next implement, the flexible leather paddle there was no pause. In fact, for a bit both the bare hand and the paddle were landing strikes together. Soon the hand ceased and the paddle continued. Often times she would flip sides from the furry to the smooth leather with no break in her steady tempo. For many minutes the paddle struck with both sides for a blend of thud and sting. When the narrow hairbrush was introduced, again both implements took turns at swatting my cheeks with no break in the cadence. Shortly the paddle was eased out as the hairbrush went on targeting my ass. Again several minutes elasped as I took a good hairbrush spanking before the corded leather paddle was eased into service. A quite different feeling as both implements covered both cheeks with solid swats. As before the hairbursh sliped out of service as the corded leather continued its assault. That little braided corded leather paddle packs quite a wallop. I got a good paddling complete with a yelp after each strike. Another flawless mingleing of the flooger and slow exit of the leather paddle. Standing directly behind me now, the flogger landed from my upper thighs to shoulder blades. Feeling warm all over, she broke her tempo for just a second or so to double the falls of the flogger over and use it as a stranded paddle. She swatted my inflamed cheeks with solid swats of the doubled flogger for many minutes. Adjusting her position slightly to be able to swing vertically, she aimed at and hit my hanging balls with several swats just to let me know they were not forgotten. After the 25 minute session, she stood me up, released my cock from the shoelace bondage and we hugged. I thanked her for a much different and effective maintenance spanking. She rolled a '4' so Wednesday is the next scheduled maintenance day. We may be leaving for Florida that day as well, so I may be spanked before leaving, making me drive for hours on a sore ass OR I will be spanked at the hotel that evening. Maybe both!!!! Again I thank all readers, new and established for their support. Those leaving comments and questions get extra thanks. Your interesting comments provide information to everyone. Answers will continue to be given individually. Thanks to all.

4 comments:

  1. Cowboy,
    Ms Mirage is getting quite creative. The hairbrush on the restrained cock and balls should make for some sensitive skin.
    Using the doubled flogger is an interesting idea. I will mention it to MM when next we visit. We have a large heavy rubber flogger with flat blades that might work very well that way.
    The homemade heavy rubber paddle that I made is her newest favorite implement. I call it The Sergeant, because it takes care of business like a Drill Sergeant.
    Keep up the reports. I always look forward to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hunter, thanks for your comments. I and I imagine others look forward to your contributions to the blog. She has used a hairbrush on other sensitive areas in the past. This time it was only the underside of the cock. Have MM double over the falls and hold them with the handle. Using it then like a paddle creates a different strike. The heavy rubber paddle you made sounds like it takes care of business nicely. I hope she takes care of your business on her next visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy buckets! Ms. Mirage is full of surprises!!
    Those bristles still make me inwardly cringing for you.

    What an onslaught of different sensations and levels of pain this time. They must feel intensified whilst wearing a blindfold.

    Maybe you'll be lucky and have a pre-trip and post-arrival session on Wednesday!!

    May the weather be sunny and warm in Florida. It's a balmy 23° in New York right now...lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Nora-Jane, scouring sensitive flesh with coarse bristles is something I have never experienced before I met MS Mirage. It tenderizes the skin and leaves it enflamed and very pink. Being blindfolded intensifies the session and keeps the submissive in a state of increased vulnerability. Thanks for the wishes for good weather.

    ReplyDelete