Monday, February 28, 2022

A Repeat Maintenance Spanking

Sunday Feb 27, Spanked for Maintenance. Nearing the end of our stay in Florida, most of today was spent relaxing from our hectic weekend. Friends left for home this morning and we lounged at poolside and enjoyed a relaxed pace dinner. After my last spanking she told me vacation spankings were not completed yet, so I was not surprised when she said, "Come here, I'm going to spank you". Much like Wednesday, she was in modified OTK position with her weapons nearby. She had the same two trusted pain makers as Wednesday, the leather strap and the tawse. You folks know as well as I, her capable bare hand is always in play.
She told me she liked those toys and the spanking I received last time, so I was getting it again. The position and the implements were the same, but I soon learned that was where the similiarity ended. The hand did the warm up honors but continued into a good long spanking segment. She had spread my legs more than before allowing for strikes to my inner cheeks and thighs. The strap found the same areas and also included sit spots and upper thighs. I could tell when the tawse began its segment with its much thicker leather and mass the pain increased dramatically. Following those segments, which were much the same as before, now the session took a different turn. The hand returned, much harder than previously and a shorter segment. She began to interchange the three implements quickly and sporatically. She varied the tempo and intensity making any anticipation of the next strike quite impossible for me. The tawse striking deep between my cheeks, followed by the strap across thighs, tawse again across full cheeks, bare hand all over. I literally had no idea of what was to strike where, for how long, with varying tempo and intensity. A virtual smorgesbord of spanks had my mind reeling as to what my ass was experiencing. Even an occasional reach between my legs for a good squeeze of my balls. For many minutes this continued until both cheeks and thighs were quite red and very well spanked. She placed both leather items aside and I felt it was finished. A good hard bare hand slap told me I was wrong. A traditional bare hand spanking was yet to come. Still immobile, I took a long and hard spanking on both cheeks. The finish was another grasp of my balls complete with a twist proving her dominance over me. I knew better that to ever ask about the dice as we are leaving on Wednesday, I assume my ass will be spanked at least once more here in Florida. Thank you readers, new and established, for your support. Your questions and comments make this blog even more interesting, so please leave them. Can't say when we will meet again, but it will be following the next time I am spanked for maintenance.

No comments:

Post a Comment