Monday, February 7, 2022

13 Minutes, Nude, OTK, the Tawse

Sunday, Feb 6, two days since my last spanking, two days before our spanko friends arrive, early evening, called to the bedroom of our unit at the nudist resort. Like a queen on her throne, she sat nude on our bed, back against the headboard, instead of hoolding a septure, she held the tawse.
"Over my lap", was her only words. I was about to be spanked. She opened her legs just a bit as I took my position in what we call the modified OTK. My cock fell perfectly between her thighs, she closed her legs and crossed her ankles, I was immobilized. There would be no squirming, no slight adjustments, no relieving the skin of my cheeks, legs and shoulders low, ass high and vulnerable. The tawse was even to be used for warm up as she began light swats of the thick leather implement with the split tongue. Completing the warm up very quickly but fully, she began to raise the intensity of the strikes to my cheeks. Alternating single cheeks with strikes across both, she covered upper thighs, sit spots and my entire ass. She dialed up another notch of force as she concentrated on the crease just below the round of my cheeks. Held in place by by trapped cock, I could do nothing but lie still and take the spanking she was dishing out. A rapid fire burst across both cheeks had me yelping and I felt tears forming as my face was forced into the mattress. She adjusted her weapon and focused on my right cheek. Delivering several verticle strikes fairly quickly, the right side of my ass was quickly inflamed. A slight pause and then it was time for the left cheek to accept the same treatment. Both reddened cheeks got no break as she then lashed the tawse across both cheeks together. She gave each side a good hard bare hand spank before the tawse again went to work from the top of my ass to the upper thighs. One more rapid fire burst across my full ass was delivered before she said I had had enough. She unlocked her ankles and released my cock as I struggled off her lap. I paused to kiss her deeply, thank her and dry my tears. There was no mention of tossing the dice and no need either. I knew full well when our guests arrived, spankings for both he and I will be in abundance. Thanking readers in advance for the posting of many eipsodes in a short period of time. I am not sure if I can post every one as it occurrs, but I will attempt to keep you informed of the accounts of the next week. Questions and comments will also be answered as punctually as possible. Thank you all.

4 comments:

  1. Let the spankings begin! I'm looking forward to the reports, but, then, I look forward to all of your reports.
    It will be interesting this time to see the results of two dominant women working together. Positive energy from both will feed their creativity, resulting in the butt-blushes that we all love to receive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hunter, I thank you for you kind words and comments. It proves to be a very eventful week. We know this couple well and have become good friends, even in the vanilla world. Both of us guys have been double teamed by both ladies and both been spanked together with each Dominant lady switching between us. I will strive to keep the reports current and hope for many comments and questions from the readers. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That tawse is getting quite the workout!!!
    I second Hunter's response. It WILL price quite interesting with your spanking friends tonight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the comment, Nora-Jane. I am sure the tawse will kiss both our asses along with many other toys.

    ReplyDelete