Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Two, Three, Sixty Minutes

Tuesday, Feb 8, Friends arriving. A late morning trip to Orlando Airport to collect our good friends from the Northeast. A spanko couple staying with us at the resort until Saturday. Showers turned into rain as we waited for their arrival. We showed them around the resort, between showers, caught up on alot of chat and before you knew it, dinner was over and we talked some more. Soon, Vixen, not her real name, said she felt these two boys need a good spanking. In short order, East Coast Bottom, not his real name, and I were each bent over the twin queen beds in our room, bare asses in the air. The ladies had ammassed the toys on the dresser and table behind us. With most of what we brought and a few they flew down with, there must have been over 25 implements ready for use. Our eyes were front and away from the action, so it was difficult to know which implements were being used. The gals would sliently switch places while administering the spanking. I could discern the bare hand of course, but also felt the belt, hairbrush, tawse and paddle. A few of the other inplements I am still unsure of. One of the gals gave me a short CBT segment where my balls got a good slapping and squeezing. They moved us into different position twice, so two Dominant women, using three positions, soundly and continuously spanked us for a full hour. Vixen was heard to say, there, a good start. I put my crimson cheeks to bed shortly after they left and slept like a baby. I am sure tomorrow will not pas without both of us being spanked. Thanks readers. Questions and comments are encouraged and I will try to answer each promptly. Thanks again for being loyal readers.

2 comments:

  1. YESSSSSS!!!! Sounds like a thorough spanking for both of you gents!

    We await with baited breath for the next segment!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comments, Nora-Jane. It is true both of us were thoroughly spanked by both ladies. I am sure for both ECB and myself the next session will be soon enough as these ladies will be ready. Our bare asses are at their disposal and will be spanked at their will.

    ReplyDelete