Saturday, February 19, 2022

Spanked for Mainteneance

Thursday, Feb. 17, Maintenance Day. Been some time since my last session and I was well healed from the spankings dished out by both women during the stay of our good friends from NJ. Today the break came to an end as I found my well tanned nude body prone on the bed with my ass raised nicely from a pillow beneath my hips. Laying next to me were the weapons Ms Mirage had decieded to use for a well needed maintenance spanking. She had chosen the doubled belt, the purse paddle and the tawse. A new picture of the tawse has been requested and will be provided when we return to Tennessee in March.
A nice hand warm up preceded tonights brief spanking. She warmed my cheeks before they felt the first lash of the doubled belt. A hard strike perfectly laid across both cheeks leaving great sting and most likely a red stripe. She continued with the belt for several minutes. Horizontal, verticle, single cheek or both, all solid lashes while I lay motionless. The belting left me with moist eyes and a red ass. Next came the purse paddle and the first swat stung like hell as my right cheek took the full force. Seconds later the left cheek got the identical treatment. I yelped with each strike but held my ass high for her target. That paddle and Ms Mirage were not going to miss an opportunity like that. Vulnerable cheeks, high and glowing red awaiting their due paddling. The cherry wood implement came down on alternating cheeks over and over again. My yelps were no match for the loud report from wood meeting flesh. She paddled steadily for several minutes as I struggled to hold position. Legs kicking but ass immobile, I was being well paddled. When she felt I had enough, she rested the paddle but launched a long and hard bare hand spanking. She spanked my crease, full cheeks and upper thighs thoroughly. Now, fiery red cheeks topped the pillow as the final implement came into play. The tawse was about to make those red cheeks feel a real implement. Several strikes across both cheeks really produced a howl from me and the flicking motion left burning bright red marks dead center on each cheek. She had my ass on fire, yet continued to torment me with a few more minutes of abuse from the heavy leather tawse. She finally put down the implement and rubbed my ass for a few minutes. I inched out of position to hug and thank her for delivering due maintenance. I had not yet reached a full upright position from the short but effective maintenance session when she told me not to bother with the dice. Saying "You need more spanking and you will get it soon". We planned on being away Friday and Saturday so I imagine either Saturday night or Sunday she will position my bare ass and spank it. Thanks for readng and commenting on the blog. You folks are the reason the blog has lasted so long. Keep those questions and comments coming in and each will be individually answered. See you all right after the next time I get Spanked for Maintenance.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you cowboy, I appreciate you uploading another picture of the tawse when y'all return home. It's true beauty and craftsmanship can't be clearly seen.
    That was some session!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, Nora-Jane, thank for you comments. A new photo will be coming in early March. The spanking was short in duration but fairly solid. For reasons unknown, Ms Mirage felt more was needed. Be it the lack of tears or yelping or even the red color of my cheeks. In any event, I am to be spanked again on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete