Wednesday, February 2, 2022

The Tawse

Tuesday, Feb 1, Spanked upon arrival. We successfully left the campground and checked into Cypress Cove Nudist Resort, our home for the next month. We unpacked and decided to do customary grocery shopping tomorrow. So we both stripped, grabbed a towel and headed for 'Cheeks', the pool bar for some dinner. Returning in the evening, we relaxed a bit before she said "Come into the bedroom with me". She had laid out two implements and told me it has been awhile and you need to be spanked. I spread my legs around a corner of the bed and laid across a pillow, bare ass high and waited for the forth coming spanking. Perhaps it was because they were on top from the unpacking, but the leather strap and tawse were placed next to me.
Expecting to feel a bare hand for warm up, I was surprised to feel the leather strap kiss my bare flesh. Using it for a warming device she gently to moderately strapped my ass for several minutes until sufficiently warmed and reddened. She laid it aside and it wasn't until much later I learned the tawse was to be the 'star' of this maintenance spanking. After the episode with that implement on my previous spanking, I expected a repeat performance. She began with firm swats which in no time had my cheeks on fire and me yelping and squirming. She dialed up the intensity a notch and the struck my entire ass, sit spots and upper thighs with a steady tempo. Different angles and wrist action allowed her to 'tease' my ass an inch at a time or the full length of the split tail of the leather tawse. She delivered a full segment with the tawse and had me tearing and yelping throughout. I was stood upright to change the shape and tightness of my ass and tawsed while standing. She pushed me back down and tawsed more. When she deemed I was well maintained, she ended with a squeeze of my balls. I thanked, hugged and kissed her for administering a great session. I tossed the dice and rolled a 4, meaning Sunday was next, but she said I would be spanked again tomorrow, that tonight was just because it had been so long since my last spanking. When our guests arrive for 5 days on Tuesday, I imagine he and I will receive daily, if not more often, spankings from both of the Dominant women. I can't say for certain when the next episode will be posted, but keep checking and leave questions or comments about this or any episode here on the blog. I will answer each individually. Thanks to all and I will see you soon.

4 comments:

  1. Cowboy,
    Two reports in one day. Two solid sessions with Ms Mirage.
    The tawse is very much a pain in the ass. (Or should that be Pains of the ass?)
    Enjoy the month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, Hunter. The posts were the same day but the sessions were a week apart. I do agree with you about the tawse being a painful implement. I had the implements packed for our trip as I was directed to do before we left Tennessee. It was Ms Mirage who added that devilish implement to our travelling toy bag. Unfortunately for me, and especially when our NJ friends arrive next week, the tawse may see a lot of both of our submissive asses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aye aye aye!!! The tawse rules again!!
    I have a tawse that one of my best friends gave to me. I admire the looks of it, but I'm too scared to have it used on me...lol.
    Bravo for taking it so well!!
    If I may ask, when you eventually get back home, could you take another picture of the tawse? It's quite hard to see it's beauty in the posted pic.
    Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spanked with the tawse again. Will this become a habit of hers. I will take another photo when I return home. Love to see the one you have, Nora-Jane. I have seem many but only felt a few. Thanks for your continued comments and questions. Always welcome.

    ReplyDelete