Saturday, February 5, 2022

Spanked, Slapped, Flogged, Strapped and Paddled

Friday, Feb. 4th. Not a maintenance Day or a punishment, but spanked just the same. Following thruogh on her mention that I would be spanked before Sunday, she simply said during the evening, "Go into the bedroom, I'm going to spank you". I have learned never to question, just obey. I bent over the pillows and presented my ass to be spanked. Her slight injury to her forearm must have been better as I waited she collected several implements. The leather slapper, leather flogger, purse paddle and rubber strap. Along with her bare hand, I was about to experience several different impact feelings.
She mentioned how I was beginning to some color from the nude sunning here at the resort as the bare hand warm up got underway with medium swats to my cheeks. She continued to swat until I was warmed and pink and not from the sun. She chose the leather slapper for the start of this spanking session. The leather provided more sting than the bare hands and of course the force was increased. I was slapped with the implement on alternating cheeks from directly behind me. Although a short implement, it does posess a whip like action which stings bare flesh nicely. Adjusting the swats to strike lower, my sit spots and upper thighs were included until the entire area was slapped to a bright pink. The leather flogger was next at bat. Full length lashes with the flogger were landing from my shoulders to my thighs. She shortened her stance and flogged my ass from side to side. Enough uppercut lashes between my legs to show my cock and balls were also a part of this flogging segment. The flogger was replaced with her bare hands for a solid spanking. Centering on my cheeks, she spanked hard for several minutes. Most of me was very pink with my ass a solid red color when she finished a lengthly bare hand segment. Not much of a pause before I felt the first strike of the rubber strap across both cheeks. The result was a jump to my feet and a very loud yelp. She pushed me down and positioned my ass for more strapping. Repeated lashing across my cheeks had me in full tears and howling in no time. My full ass was now deep red and quite sore, but the strapping went on. Sit spots and thighs were also strapped. Verticle strikes on single cheeks occurred often, interspurrsed randomly in the horizontal full ass strapping. Several minutes of the strap left me limp and in much pain. As the implement rested, I collected myself for the next segment. She placed the smooth cherry wood against my left cheek, drew it back and delivered a very hard swat with the purse paddle. I howled and struggled to hold position while the paddle was placed against my right cheek. Another very hard swat met my right cheek again producing a howl and tears from me. Repeated several times on alternating cheeks before she changed the assault to a quicker tempo of paddling. I took several on each cheek before standing a bit to relieve the tight skin of my cheeks. She held me down with ass protruded again while she paddled hard in rapid fire tempo for a while to finish the spanking session. With deep red cheeks and a tear streaked face, I stood to hug and thank her for a very solid spanking. Regaining composure, I asked about rolling the dice to schedule the next spanking. She told me that would not be necessary which left me wondering, not if, but when I would be spanked again. Our friends arrive on Tuesday and I am sure both his and my ass will be kept red and well spanked throuought their stay. Thanks readers for your support and mostly for the leaving of questions and comments about these blog episodes. As always, each will be addressed individually right here on these pages. See you all back here whenever she determines another spanking is needed.

2 comments:

  1. Wowzers!!! That was some session!! I know how it feels to have that tightened flesh feeling.
    Yowch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nora-Jane comments again!!!! Flesh stretched tight as in the toe touch position or the diaper position is always more painful. Ms Mirage is fully aware of my intentions when I attempt to alter position to relieve the tightness. She puts me back into position, which tightens the skin, then continues spanking my ass.

    ReplyDelete