Saturday, February 12, 2022

Two Dominants + Two bare asses = 4 red and sore cheeks

Thursday, Feb 10, A dinner in our unit after a full day at the pool. A brief digestion period ended with Vixen saying "over our laps you two...bare ass in the air". East Coast Bottom and I took our positions over their laps and the sound of bare hand on bare cheeks filled the room. They tanned our hides quite well over the next 15 minutes before we all retired to the bedroom where two red moons faced the ceiling over pillows ready for another lengthy session from the ladies. The same 25 or so implements were laid on the table and dresser. Ms Mirage began using the riding bat on my ass while ECB was getting spanked with a leather paddle. I could tell when the belt and purse paddle were used on me. The rubber strap and paddle rounded out my segment with Ms Mirage. When Vixen took over on me, the tempo and feel was a bit different. She likes to spank inner cheeks, thighs and sit spots. She put me over her lap and using at least three more implements, spanked my cheeks to a bright red. Meanwhile, judging by the audible responses from ECB, he was getting a very good spanking at the capable hands of Ms Mirage. Several minutes passed before Vixen directed me to a standing position. Forearms against the wall, legs back a bit and spread, ass presented out. She flogged me from shoulders to hanging balls, not missing a square inch. A good belting followed then even a few with the strap. I had my back to the room, but could tell from the sounds of different implements, the bare ass of ECB was getting all it wanted from Ms Mirage. Another paddling was applied to my ass and the hour long session ended with a long and hard bare hand spanking. Ms Mirage finished up a minute later as ECB relaxed into a comfortable position. Both ladies had exhausted themselves and our butts. A soothing nights sleep was welcomed by all four players. Thanks readers. Hope you can keep up with this busy schedule. Questions, comments, sure, I will keep answering as soon as possible. Friday, their last full day will be upon us in several hours.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds absolutely delightful for all!!
    Glad y'all had such a lengthy session!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right Nora-Jane and thanks for the comment. We were both soundly spanked and I love sessions with two or more ladies spanking me.

    ReplyDelete