Saturday, July 31, 2021

Maintenance Spank at the Lake

Friday, July 30, Maintenance delivered. Due on Thursday, as you all know, with the scurry we have been in, it just got lost. Today we went to our Lake George camp for the weekend. Arriving just before dinner, we unloaded and had a quick bite to eat. Shortly after, she made a simple statement..... Somebody needs a spanking. I replied Yes Ma'am. Then strip and present your ass for me, was the next directive; I complied. Only two implements made the trip with us, the steel reinforced leather paddle and the hair brush. Once in position, her bare hands began to warm me up but before long full force bare hands spanks were giving me a good spanking. The leather paddle was soon showing my cheeks what a solid spanking feels like. Hard strokes on one or both bare cheeks produced two sounds. The unmistakable slap of leather on bare skin and the resulting yelp from me. Not counting, but the paddling was taking already spanked cheeks to the next level. I yelped and processed each swat while holding position. Several minutes of paddling after the generous hand spanking was not enough. The hair brush came on to finish up my maintenance session. She spanked me with the brush long enough for it to stand as a spanking all on its own. Solid strikes covered all areas of my ass as she continued for many more minutes. She straightened me up after the thorough session finally ended. That should be enough while we are away, she said, I will spank you again when we return home on Monday. Thanking her was my honor and many kisses and loving hugs followed. Maintenance is important in our relationship and we both are serious about it. A pleasure to have internet at home if only for a few days here at the Lake. Readers are thanked for their support and input. Questions, comments and my responses seem to be increasing lately and I thank you again.

4 comments:

  1. Wow!! Toasted buns at the lake! I love the thoroughness of your descriptions!! I could feel the heat radiating off your skin while reading this blog.
    Thank you for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nora-Jane for this and your many comments/questions. Spankings occur nearly everywhere we travel. I am pleased my descriptions provide you and others a visual and feel of my maintenance sessions. Remember, when we meet again I can arrange for you to 'feel' the heat first hand in your own spanked bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anytime, Nora-Jane.... in fact I hope soon.

    ReplyDelete