Thursday, July 1, 2021

Maintenance Day

Maintenance Day, Sunday June 27, 2021 Arriving Late on Wednesday, we had much unloading and openning up of the summer residence. Being unoccupied for 20 months it was quite a chore. Getting the plumbing in working order was my first goal while she cleaned and cleaned. The hip high weeds and underbrush would wait for another day. Thursday rolled into Friday and Friday into Saturday, we continued to accomplish chores and make the place livable again. No internet and only antenna TV, but we made the best of things. This blog entry is on a notepad and will be entered and published when I get to an internet hot spot. Also, no photos of the toys we have in our northern home, but I will do my best to describe them. By Sunday night, I guess she realized we had missed the maintenance session on Saturday. After dinner she sain "Go and find 3 implements, you're getting spanked tonight". I was able to locate a flexible leather paddle, identical to the one we have in Tennessee except the fur is black instead of leopard. A standard wood backed hairbrush would work well and I found a steel reinforced leather paddle. Shapped something like a medival broad sword about 13 inches long, this would cover both cheeks at once. I called from the next room saying I was ready, so I bent over the bed and stuck my bare ass out for her to spank. Not long after she appeared and stroked my cheeks and began the warm up. Her bare hands did their usual solw start but increased two full force swats. She chose the flexible leather paddle to treat my ass to a stinging spanking. She swatted each cheek soundly over and over again until I was yelping with each strike. I was holding position well as she went for the hairbrush. This was bit smaller that the wood backed brush we have in the south, but my reddened ass felt each blow. I must have move a bit as she reached around my hips and cupped my hanging balls. No squeezing or twisting, but a subbtle reminder of how much one is under the authority of another with their balls in a vice. She held on and I held position as she spanked and spanked with the hairbrush. Each cheek took its share and by now I imagined both were quite red.... I knew they were sore. She released my package while changing implements but in an instant the wide steel reinforced leather struck across both cheeks with a resounding smack followed by an equally loud howl. I was being paddled...long, hard and loud. No one can hear you, you need this spanking, so yell if you like. With that she again reached around and grasped my balls in a threatening clench. The leather smacked, I howled but held positon as she held firmly. After many minutes, she ceased the paddling, released her grip and said, "Nice job, you took a hundred from each". She rolled the dice for me as I collected the toys and was pleased as a 'TWO' turned up. "Great" she said, "On Wednesday, I will be pleased to spank you for maintenance again". Thanks readers and I hope you will all enture this period of no internet and my publishing as best I can. Questions or comments are still most welcome and will be answered, even if a bit slower than usual. See you all after the next maintenance day.

No comments:

Post a Comment