Friday, July 23, 2021

Maintenance

Maintenance Day, Thursday, July 22 2021 It has been 8 full days since the last maintenance session as life happenings caused Monday and Tuesday postponements. I did not get away completely however as Wednesday, the 21st was her birthday. Protocol is for me to take her birthday spanking and this was to be no exception. Before breakfast she stood, paddle in hand, dirceting me to bend over. I obeyed and she delivered the required number of the 'one swat per year' traditional birthday spanking. With no warm up, my ass was a good shade of red as we went about the day. About 24 hours later, even before we went down for breakfast, she said to get over her lap as my maintenance was way overdue. She had three implements, the flexible leather paddle, the hair brush and the patent leather paddle as she sat on the bed in the modified OTK position we use. I climed into position and my bare ass faced the ceiling ready to be spanked. She warmed my cheeks nicely with her bare hand before the flexible leather greeted my ass with a sound swat. Sit spots and upper thighs got a good paddling. The hair brush was worked in as well as the patent leather paddle. She was using all 3 toys interchangably so there was no discerable segments. After many changes of implements for short bursts, my ass was very well spanked. She then used both hands to open my legs very wide and delivered a long CBT segment. She spanked my balls and anus at length. The hairbrush was brought on for an extended segment of spanking my asshole, cock and balls. Inner cheeks and thighs got spanked along with my full cheeks. She used all three implements as I lay immobile and splayed wide open before her. More CBT followed and erveything ended with a long bare handed spanking segment concentrating on my anus and balls. Finally the 40 plus minute session ended and I tossed the dice. Things worked well as we had planned on being away for the weekend. The roll of a 'THREE' meant I would be spanked on Monday after returning home. There is internet here at our resort so I hope to be able to answer questions duriong the weekend. Hope you all leave one and I appreciate your continued support.

3 comments:

  1. Ahh, a refreshing return post. The modified OTK position is face out and down?
    Thank you for the CBT report. You are a lucky man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hunter for your comment and question. Not sure exactly what you mean by 'face out and down'. Our modified OTK position is her sitting on the bed, her back against the headboard and I across her lap, sometimes with a pillow on her thighs. This takes some of the weight off her thighs and the bed supports my legs and torso. Hope this clears things up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete