Thursday, July 15, 2021

Short and solid

Maintenance Day, Wednesday, July 14, 2021 Somewhat back to normal, except for the lack of internet service at home, this maintence session was occurring on time. A few minutes after a shower, she asked if I was ready for my spanking. I replied I was and reported to our second floor bedroom and placed myself in position over the end of the bed with my bare ass presented and ready to be spanked. Tonights implements were the hairbrush, the steel reinforced leather paddle and a favorite of at least one loyal reader.... the patent leather paddle. As has become custom, she began spanking me bare handed with light to medium strokes for a warm up. The swats grew in intensity and tempo and shortly I was receiving a full bare hand, bare ass spanking. That segment ended and she immedeiately went to the wood backed hairbrush. This one is a bit smaller than the one we have in the South, but still delivers a good spanking as a hairbrush should. She used it for several minutes, then on to the patent leather paddle. A thing of beauty, but it is steel reinforced and paddles a bare ass very effectively. Again, several minutes of paddling before the big steel reinforced paddle made its presence known with a very hard solid swat across both cheeks. A yelp followed each such strike for the next several minutes. It was then I learned segments would be short, but each implement would be used multiple times. So repeated rounds from each toy soundly spanked me as I held my position and accepted the maintenance session. She ended the session with a nice rubdown of my ass and thighs. I stood, hugged and kissed her as I thanked her for a good maintenance spanking. I tossed the dice and when a 4 appeared, she said, "Ah, you get a break and won't be spanked for maintenance until Monday. Readers, my appreciation for all of you remains high. Looking forward to responding to your comments and suggestions even though my on line time is limited. I will attempt to post episodes and answer your questions as often as possible.

3 comments:

  1. Cowboy,
    Are all of your spankings delivered unrestrained? It appears that way. Holding position is waaaay more difficult than being secured. Do dancing feet cause a start over or can you tell in the flurries and cascades of whacks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your questions, Hunter. Yes, 90% of my spankings are unrestrained. I have been bound and do agree it is easier than holding position. I do like being in bondage and spanked as it increases the helplessness and vulnerability. I am allowed some squirming or movement as long as I regain position within a reasonable time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete