Monday, August 2, 2021

Spanked!!!

Monday, August 2, Maintenance Day. All went well during the weekend at our lake house following my Friday night spanking. We accomplished several small tasks and promised ourselves to return soon to complete the necessary upkeep. We were ready to leave for home on Monday when we got the call and knew we had to stay one more day. After dinner, I took a shower and settled in to watch some TV when she said she was taking a bath and when she was finished I was to report to our room. Obeying, I found her there with the same two implements used on Friday, the steel reinforced leather paddle and the hair brush. "It is Monday, so bend over the bed and stick your bare ass out.... you're getting a spanking", was the directive I received and I quickly followed her order. Presenting, I felt the first warm up swat from the leather paddle...light, on one cheek then the other. She warmed up both cheeks nicely before begining the session for real. Hard swats started and continued until she said that's 50. She then reached around my hips and took a firm grasp on my cock and I knew the paddling was not over. Strikes got harder and faster as my yelps kept up with the pace of the paddle. When she reached 100, my ass cheeks were hot and bright red. The bare hand was next and good spanking resulted. Striking fast and slow, she covered every inch of my presented ass with traditional bare hand on bare ass spanks. I knew when she reached one hundred swats because seh squeezed my cheeks hard. Her left hand again went around my hips and latched onto my cock like a vice. I knew the hair brush was about to deliver another hundred swats. I set my legs and stuck my ass out further as she began to spank me. Over and over again the wood backed hair brush connected with my red and sore cheeks. Holding me firm by the cock, she delivered strike after strike as I yelped. She released me saying there, you got your 300 swats. We hugged and kissed as I thanked her for administering my due maintenance spanking. Thanks to all readers, new and established for your continued support of this blog. Your comments and questions are encouraged and will be answered as soon as possible. See all of you after the next session.

2 comments:

  1. Holy buckets!!! That's some session, cowboy. I'm still in the beginning stages AGAIN. Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for you comments as always, Nora-Jane. Only a few toys made it to the lake house, so the same were used for the last two session.

    ReplyDelete