Saturday, July 10, 2021

Spanked for Maintenance

Maintenance Day, Wednesday, July 7, 2021 Way past due, but posponed for valid reasons. Be it packing and leaving on Friday, too late getting home on Monday or Dr. appointment today, she told me last night and again this morning, I'm going to get a maintenance spanking before the end of the day. That time came about at 8 pm when she said, "Go to the bedroom and present your ass, it is time for your spanking". I was in position when she came in and went into the toy drawer. She came out with the flexible leather paddle, the steel reinforced leather paddle and a braided loopy johnny, exactly like the one we have in the south. My bare cheeks were given a warm up and lengthly spanking from her bare hands. The flexible leather came second and paddled for many minutes. Both fur and leather side, full and lower cheeks, sit spots and upper thighs all got paddled with medium and hard strokes. Hot and red, my ass was then subject to the loopy johnny. She flicked it like a short whip and the braided leather stung like angry hornets. She paused just long enough to open my legs a bit so the johnny could find my asshole and inner cheeks. Eyes moistened and yelps accompanied the swats from the braided leather implement. The johnny was put down and both hands went between my thighs and pushed outward until I was spread to the max. She began to bare hand spank my auns and balls with uppercut swings. I howled and tried to protect my jewels by crouching and squeezing my thighs a bit. The was met with a firm grasp of my package until I opened up again. She held my cock as she continued to spank my balls and asshole. Very present tears saw the end of this ball torment only to feel the solid swat of the steel reinforced leather paddle. Both cheeks took full force strikes over and over again. I don't know exactly how many minutes, but long enough to be relieved when she stopped. Once again her hands spanked my butthole and balls a few more minutes to complete this CBT segment. She finally ceased and helped me to an upright position telling me she felt 30 minutes was enough. I told her that was a spanking I will remember for a long time. "You won't have to", she said as we both saw the tumbling dice stop with a 2 on top... "I'm spanking you again on Saturday". Thanks to all readers, especially those following the blog thru this period of no internet service. I will publish and field your questions and comments whenever I can get to the public library and log on. See you all after the spanking on Saturday.

2 comments:

  1. I was protecting my butt while reading this. Great narrative! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nora-Jane.... if readers can visualize or mentally feel my spanking descriptions, I am very happy. I try to relate how I felt during the spanking even though it is written after the session is over. Thank you for you comment.

    ReplyDelete