Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Maintenance Spanking

Maintenance Day, Wednesday June 30, 2021 A bit closer to normal, maintenance will be delivered today as per the roll of the dice after Sunday's spanking. She has already stated there will be no need to roll again after today. We are going away for the Holiday weekend with family camping at my Brothers. Friday morning prior to leaving, I will be spanked and again on Monday evening on our return. Dice will be rolled at that time. Reporting nude at the required time, I knew I was receiving a solid spanking. In fact, I asked if I was getting a punishment spanking as well, as one of the implements was our discipline stick. When I made this implement, it was used to punish for lieing or swearing. She said no discipline, whe was just using the toys we had here. The other two were the flexible leather paddle and the hairbrush used on Sunday. I stuck my ass out and she spanked and spanked with her bare hand. I guess finally she felt the warm up and bare hand segment was over as she picked up the flexible leather paddle. Placing her left hand on the small of my back, she began to paddle my bare cheeks with the leather and the fur side of the implement. Upper thighs, sit spots and full cheeks, everything got covered. "Very good", she said, reaching around and grasping my balls. With a miled squeeze and twist, she said "Now for another hundred". Rapid fire bursts of ten strokes each rained down on alternating cheeks a few times. Sit spots and upper thighs too and several full ass strikes with a slower tempo. I never count, but when she released her grip on my package, I imaging the hundred strokes had been accomplished. I felt well paddled but knew there were still two more implements to go. I redoubled my mental promise to hold position and actually stuck my ass out even further. It was met with the unyielding swat of the discipline stick. She swung it with medium force which was more than enough on my red cheeks. The stick was narrow, but eventually covered my full ass as I yelped with each strike. Tearing now, she rested the discipline stick but immediately went for the hairbrush. I guess she felt my cheeks needed a break as the first order of business for the hairbrush was to tap my thighs as I spread my legs open. My inner thighs, inner cheeks, asshole and balls made a wonderful unspanked target. Unspanked no longer as the hairbrush made sure those areas were not neglected as I yelped and tears flowed. Putting the hairbrush aside and again grabbing the discipline stick, I knew the session was not over. She pushed my legs back together saying "Lets finish up with a real spanking" I set myself but was unprepared for the very hard horizontal swat across both cheeks. I howled and reacted by losing position to process the pain. She waited and quickly I repositioned, presenting my ass for another swat. She delivered another very hard strike with similar results. Tears, howling, pain processing and presenting. Another strike with punishment force landed on both cheeks. Twenty-Two more times she swatted, I howled, teared and processed the pain. I cannot recall being spanked so hard for maintenance. I thanked her for administering due spanking. She reminded me on Friday, before we leave for the camping weekend, I will get another spanking....And on our return on Monday, I will be spanked again. Readers, I know it is difficult to follow the blog while I have no internet service. I will attempt to publish as soon as possible using a WiFi hot spot. Please do leave comments and questions and the will be addressed whenever possible.

2 comments:

  1. Question: Is the discipline stick flat or rounded?
    Thank you for keeping us riveted with your maintenance session descriptions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good question, Nora-Jane, thanks. The discipline stick was made by me quite some time ago. It is flat, about an inch and a half wide, 20 inches long and 7/16 inch thick. Made from pine, it is not unbreakable, but I would pity the but is is broken over. It is a very mean implement.

    ReplyDelete