Wednesday, July 28, 2021

OTK Maintenance Spanking

Maintenance Day, Monday, July 26, 2021 Returned for our weekend at a nudist resort and all went well. A good time was had and I felt I behaved myself, at least no discipling spankings were earned. Reviewing our schedule for today, as we are accustomed to while enjoying coffee in bed, I mentioned I was due for maintenance. She agreed by saying, "Yes, it is maintenance day and you are getting spanked". When and how are still to be determined. Late evening, about 9:15 or so, while watching TV she suddenly realized maintenance had not been taken care of yet. She went to the bedroom took her modified OTK position, with two implements and said "Over my lap, you're getting spanked right now". Totally nude, as I am kept while indoors, I went over her thighs, making my ass immobile and at her mercy. She had chosen the flexible leather paddle and the hair brush along with capable bare hands. The hands began the warm up which did not last long before both hands were spanking my cheeks. Head and legs down, ass up left me no choice but to accept the maintenance spanking which was due. Having received a decent amount of sun during our weekend at the nudist resort, it did not take long for the sting to return to my cheeks as she spanked and spanked and spanked. No pause as the flexible leather took up right where her hands left off, solidly paddling my ass. I responded audibly only as my immobile cheeks took the swats from the leather paddle. The flesh was very warm and I imagine bright red as paddled my full cheeks for many long minutes. She finally laid the paddle aside, I took a breath as my vulnerable red ass faced the ceiling waiting for the taste of the hair brush. The first swat was a prelude of what was to follow. A steady tempo, long, hard hair brush spanking. Yelping had no effect as the hair brush covered my full cheeks with hard strikes as relentless as a piledriver. I was receiving a very sound maintenance spanking and was powerless to ease it. She continued with the hair brush until she reached her goal as she finally said, "There, that is one hundred from the hairbrush, you're cooked". I regained an upright position and rolled the dice. We both watched the roll and she broke into a smile when a 'TWO' appeared and said "Good, on Thursday I will spank you again". All readers deserve and receive a hearty thank you from me. Your support keeps this blog alive. Questions and comments are not only welcome, but encouraged. Answers to each will be posted as soon as I am able.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for you lengthy comment, Hunter. Was it the hand spank, the paddle or the hairbrush that prompted your expression?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is generally the hard even tempo that elicits the most sympathy pain. Strong steady and relentless is as thorough as it gets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are all different, Hunter. For me it is the rapid fire strikes that cause my ass the most discomfort. Slow and steady swats, even hard ones are easier for me to take and process. I'll take your steady spanks in exchange for you taking my rapid fire ones......deal??????

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Mistress reads these since I started commenting. So, I will say...deal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to have your Mistress aboard as a reader. She is more than welcome to comment or question as well. As to our 'DEAL' I am more than ready.......

    ReplyDelete