Tuesday, July 13, 2021

PADDLED

Maintenance Day, Saturday July 10, 2021 A spanking is coming my way later today was the message she gave me early today just as the dice dictacted. She did not say when, so I will strip and bend over at any moment following her directive. Working on projects around the property is keeping us busy and me dressed, so stripping on her command is a different aspect than being kept nude. As expected, later I came in from outside and heard her call from the upstairs bedroom. Reporting, I saw implements on the bed and her at the ready. Wasting no time she said, "All of those clothes off right now, I'm going to spank you". On the bed were the flexible leather paddle and one of the 'Board of Correction' paddles. These are all solid maple of the same or near the same shape of varying thicknesses. She had chose a two and a half inch wide one about 3/8 inch thick. The last stitch of clothing came off as she said "Over the bed and present". Obeying, I took position and stuck my bare ass out for a clear target for her to spank. The warm up was her hand in a padded mitten so it took many strokes to accomplish that task. Next the flexible leather paddle began its assault and it continued for many minutes. I must have squirmed a bit too much as she reached around my hips and grasped my cock to keep me still. Now the paddling increased in force and tempo really making my cheeks red. Lower cheeks, sit spots and upper thighs all got paddled fast hard as she held me motionless with natures handle. The 'correction' paddle was next at bat and several medium swats on full cheeks caused yelps on my part. Then a solid very hard swat across both cheeks shot a howl from my lips and tears from my eyes all in one instant. I recoiled and jumped, but quickly regained position presenting my ass for more of the same. She was happy to oblige and swatted my ass very hard again. Same result, same repositioning and same swat from the maple wood paddle. This went on for a bit and I was beginning to take longer to reposition. I fought the intense urge to reach back and rub my inflamed cheeks. She could see my hesitancy and said, "Come on, stick your ass out, you're getting more paddling". I obeyed immediately and she paddled my ass several more times with the maple wood, each followed with a howl on my part. Again I heard "Present, only a few more to go" and I put my bare ass in the line of fire and accepted the last 4 or 5 swats. She helped me up saying the session was over and to dry my tears and toss the dice. I winced a bit as the tumbling cube came to rest with a '3' showing. This means on Wednesday, I will again be turned ass up and SPANKED !!! All readers deserve a big thank you for staying in the loop during this period of uncertainty. Your questions and comments will be answered when I have the opportunity to publish. Until next time.....

3 comments:

  1. I could feel the heat radiating fron your paddled bottom through the screen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment, Nora-Jane. There was no doubt, my paddled bottom was hot for sure. I'm happy to hear some of my descriptions are getting thru to some readers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete