Saturday, December 3, 2022

Fast and Hard with Leather and Rubber

Friday, Dec. 2, Maintenance Day, A spanking due and received. I had rolled a 4 on Sunday and here it is Friday. After dinner I was watching TV when she stated, "When this show is over, go to the bedroom, you're getting a spanking". Before the credits were done rolling, I was in the bedroom, bent over a double pillow, with my ass high in the air. Next to me were three of the few implements we brought with us to Florida. She entered saying good, you're ready and began bare hand spanking me for a warm up. Mild swats became hard ones is just a short amount to time. A quick but solid hand spanking yielded to the first of the implements. The Doubled Leather Belt.
I realize the implements are being repeated often on this trip and next time we will bring more. The leather belt is a favorite and results are something to be concerned with. That seemed to be her goal as there was no holding back right from the first lash. Both cheeks were receiving alternating strikes fron the full length of the doubled, 2 inch wide leather. Then full force horizontal strikes lashed across both cheeks from my left side. I was yelping from the start and could feel tears begin to well up. A short but hard and steady belting came to a close as she immediately grasped the broad sword paddle.
Her first solid strike acrross both cheeks sent me a message....my ass was in for a good paddling. The second swat mirrored the first as did each successive strike. After each strike, I recoiled from the force and my thighs contacted the edge of the bed. I knew what she expected so I immediately stuck my ass back out to present a clear target. I would guess about 50 or so times, I presented and she paddled. Then she adjusted and paddked each cheek by itself. I was tearing now and yelping with each strike. The final two minutes or so, she went to full ass swats. Gritting my teeth, I kept putting my ass in direct line of fire. The short segment ended with tears streaking down my face. The worst was yet to come as she picked up the final implement. The Rubber Paddle.
Made from thick conveyor belt material, this paddle packs a wallop. As evil as its twin, the rubber strap, it strikes with a larger footprint and can cause deep tisswue soreness. The target area remained the same but she changed her attack to rapid fire swats on alrady sore cheeks. A few minutes of covering both cheeks, top to bottom and left to right, she slowed the tempo, but increased the force. Paddle strikes now landed on full cheeks, one after the other as I howled. Tears flowed as the slower cadence kept up an assault. Another minute or so and she stood hip to hip with me and wrapped her left arm around my hips to hold me steady. The finale was another rapid fire barrage of strikes on my full ass as I took it with much howling. A slow but very hard strike on each cheek ended this short 15 minute maintenance spanking. Nothing on thighs, but both cheeks were crimson and I knew my ass would be sore for some time. I wiped my eyes, kissed her and thanked her for a good maintenance session. Tossing the dice, she watched as it cme to a halt displaying a '3'. Tuesday was schedulled as my next maintenance spanking. I picked up the toys and went back to TV watching, but standing this time.
Thanking readers is proper and I do so with much appreciation for you, the folks keeping the blog alive. Questions and comments also make it more interesting for everyone. Join in and leave a comment or question. It will be answered right here on these pages. Still in Florida for at least the next spanking...see you all after Tuesday.

2 comments:

  1. Whyyyyyyyyyy????? Why did She pack the rubber paddle????
    My ass BURNS whilst reading this blog entry! Good thing I was rubbing my bottom for you on Friday!
    I couldn't help but laugh when you started you went back to watching TV, but stood...lol.
    So glad more implements will be packed for future trips! Leave the rubber paddle and strap at home!!!
    YEEEEOOOWWWCCHHH!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nora-Jane. Simple answer. She packs any toy to give my ass a good maintenance spanking. In this case the leather belt and paddle had tenderized my cheeks and the rubber paddle made the spanking one to remember and feel for a few days.
    She packs the toy bag, I have little or no input.

    ReplyDelete