Sunday, December 11, 2022

Paddled for Maintenance

Friday, December 9, Maintenance Day. Using her authority, she had altered the roll of the dice to schedule the spanking today instead of Saturday. There was still some soreness left from the last maintenance as I was directed to present my bare ass to my partner. She had the double pillow in place and 4 implements at the ready. The Leather Strap, Rubber Spatula, Riding Bat and Purse Paddle.
No bare hand warm up as that task fell to the leather strap. It warmed my cheeks for about a minute before incresed force signified the warming period was over. About a 4 minute duration of medium swats with the strap had turned upper thighs, sit spots and full cheeks a nice pink color. The rubber spatula came next and was used mainly on my ass. A solid spanking was delivered with a steady somewhat quick tempo. That little device can make you wish your ass was not the target. It landed solid swats for about 3 minutes. If that was not sting enough, the riding bat was sure to correct that. The wide leather tip was aimed at and hit everything from thighs to upper cheeks. A quick tempo had me squirming a bit with an occasional yelp. Flicking the device procduces sharp stinging swats on every inch of my exposed ass. A few more minutes passed before the purse paddle made its appearance. I showed a picture of it with its cover still on as that was how the segment was delivered. Many fairly hard strikes with the cover is felt deep in the tissue of my ass cheeks. She paddled for a good 3 minutes. Having gone thru all the implements, I felt there must be more coming. I was right.
Each device had a second segment and the medium swats were in the past. Beginning with the strap, the strikes now meant business. Cheeks first and then the thighs with much harder swats had me yelping. The spatula too had developed a harder strike and pummeled my ass with a vengence. Tear ducts filled and yelps were increased in volumn. By the time the riding bat began its encore, my ass was quite red from top of cheeks to thighs. She used the implement different this time, laying the shaft across my ass much like a cane. I don't think welts were evident, but my sore flesh was burning with each strike. Tears were squeezed out thru squinted eyes as she put the finishing touches on the riding bat segment. Next up was the purse paddle, but now the cover was off.
My heart sank as I realized this was to be the meat of the session. This is where the cherry wood meets the bare flash, as they say. I was spot on as the first hard swat landed on my left cheek. I howled and recoiled to process the pain. Five or more seconds passed before I stuck my ass out for her to paddle. Not a second later the cherry wood paddle swatted my right cheek. White hot pain shot thru my ass. I howled and recoiled again. This was repeated time after time as full tears ran down my face. Each time after processing the painfull swat, I presented my ass to her. Each time I did, she paddled me again. After a few more, I felt as long as I stuck my ass out, she would paddle me. Several more times this was played out until once, after I presented, she rubbed my cheeks and said, "I think you are cooked". I checked the mirror. My cheeks were crimson but each had that frosty whiteish area dead center. I had been paddled, and paddled good. I asked about rolling the dice and she just stated 'no'.
Thanks to all readers for their support. Special thanks to those who enhance this blog by leaving a comment or a question. All receive an answer as soon as possible. This may or may not be the final maintenance spanking of the Florida trip. Monday we leave and will be home on Tuesday, so stop back to find out if one last Florida maintenance spanking takes place.

2 comments:

  1. Great googly moogly, cowboy!!!
    I can feel the heat from your tush right through the screen!!!
    I was rubbing my bottom just reading about your session!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Nora-Jane, for your comment. After the double dose of the other implements, the purse paddle put me over the top. Each time I presented, she paddled. A great 'end of vacation' spanking.

    ReplyDelete