Monday, November 28, 2022

Leather for Maintenance

Sunday, November 27, Maintenance due and received. Ah Sunday, a day for relaxation, nice dinners, football and here, getting your bare ass spanked for maintenance. It was time to pay for Wednesday's dice roll of a 3. Already nude, I was placed over a double pillow at the corner of the bed. That stance automatically spreads my legs open a bit. Three leather implements stood ready to deliver todays maintenance. The bare hand warm up went first as normal. A mild hand spanking turns into solid swats as the minutes pass. After the cheeks were turned pink and sufficiently warmed, she reached for tonight's lead off implement. The broad sword paddle.
The same few implements are being used as we only carry a small toybag when we travel and our full compliment of toys are not available. The paddle was drawn back and let fly, crashing into bare cheeks with a loud smack. She repeated the scenario time after time. Both cheeks, single cheeks, sit spots and upper thighs all felt the swat of the steel reinforced leather paddle. However long the hand spanking lasted, this seemed to be double. I began to squirm a bit from the paddling, but that was oblivious the the spanking machine called Ms Mirage. A good paddling segment by any standards ended with a short burst of very hard swats across both full cheeks followed by yelps. The paddle was laid down as the leather strap was picked up.
This is an older implement but seems to be a favorite of hers. As you all know I have made a new one, but she like this one and believe me, it still gives a good strapping. My ass was more red and sore from the paddling when the strap began its segment. She used it in a steady tempo, covering all the reddened skin from the top of my cheeks down to my thighs. My yelping kept pace with the strikes from the strap. She paused long enough to pull my hips back a bit from the pillow. With legs spread around the corner of the bed and hips drawn back, my balls now hung free. The strap found my pair with an uppercut swing. Tears formed instantly. It does not require a very hard swing to cause a good deal of pain when striking the family jewels. A succession of strikes landed perfectly on target. Howling was involuntary. The strapping continued on my ass, and thighs for about twice the time she paddled me. Occasional uppercut swings to my hanging balls, kept the vocal response constant and the tears flowing. Without a pause, the strap was replaced by the leather belt.
This device is well schooled in delivering pain to a bare ass. She stood directly behind me and lashed alternating cheeks with the doubled belt. I squirmed a bit but generally held position. She continued to lash me with the belt for several minutes. Altering her stance to my left side and reaching around to grasp my package, she chocked up on the handle and using the belt like a paddle she belted both cheeks together. The target moved lower to the crease and eventyually the upper thighs, all the while the tempo never changing. More minutes passed before she released my balls and stood me more upright. Not quite fully standing, she pulled my hips back again so my ass was again protruding nicely. She stood on my left side again and swung the belt like a Louisville Slugger. Whalloping both cheeks with very hard swats for the next few minutes. Again, I felt the time was about double the segment with the strap. I was quite well belted when the session came to an end. I kissed and hugged her as a thank you. The dice were tossed and the top displayed a 4 when it came to a rest. A brief resprite until Friday, when the next maintenance spanking will take place.
Thank you all for reading. Now be sure to leave a question or just a comment. Your input makes the blog more interesting for everyone. Have a good week and see everyone again after my Friday spanking.

4 comments:

  1. Well now, it seems the shorter sessions are evolving back into the slightly longer sessions!
    As always, great descriptions of your session!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nora-Jane for you observation and comment. She varies the session length and of course the implements. I can only count on when they are scheduled. Once in position, I have no idea of any of the proceedings. At the end, I know I have been SPANKED!!!
    Glad you like my narrative and descriptions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spanked and then some! I continue to be in awe at the extent of a "spanking" you receive on a very regular basis. My wife has found that my balls can take more than most people think (poor delicate jewels) but the uppercuts with the leather strap sounds like too much, although a few years ago I would have thought that what my balls are subjected to now is too much. All a matter of getting accustomed to it I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for you input MRBILL and good to see you here again. A strap to the balls from any angle is quite a shot of pain. I do get spanked a lot as well. Does your wife make a target of your balls on a regular basis?

    ReplyDelete