Thursday, December 22, 2022

A Christmas Weekend Spanking

Thursday, December 22, The beginning of a long maintenance session to last over the next 4 days. I was to be spanked on Wednesday night, but the evening got away from us and it did not occur. Today, the 22nd, however, before she went out for a few groceries, she came to me, paddle in hand and told me to bend over as I am getting spanked. Obeying immediately, I felt the bare hand giving warm up swats to both cheeks. Shortly after she began to spank with the first of the two implements she had with her. The rubber spatula.
This little devel is worse than its appearance would lead you to believe. A series of rapid fire swats landed on one cheek before moving to the other. Back again to the first and this time included the crease and upper thigh. This repeated for about two minutes, then the tempo slowed to one strike every two seconds. There was another change, the force increased considerably. A full minute elasped before she finished with the rubber implement. My cheeks were stinging quite well by this time. Very hard full hand spanks landed on both cheeks, one at a time. Not for a long period of time, but enough to know I was being bare hand spanked. Now for the star performer... the rubber paddle.
This was to be a very short segment, but quite hard. Swats on each cheek began this segment. Then a few on both, directly on the crack of my ass. Not long after she finished saying she had to leave. She told me not to toss the dice. She told me there would be more coming tonight, and tomorrow, and Saturday, and Christmas Day. She told me this maintenance'weekend' was only beginning and to expect spankings often during the weekend. I will publish this part today and hope to be able to add to it each time I am spanked. Something new for this blog. Hope it goes well.
Dec 24, 10:30 am. Stepping out of the shower after breakfast and morning chores done, I heard her calling me. Reporting to the bedroom, I found her scantly, but very sexy partially dressed and setting up the area for play. She had the wedge pillow in place, a length of rope, blindfold, a face gag with cock head on it and two spanking implements. The rubber spatula and the hairbrush.
Spanking seemed to not be formost in her mind at the start of this session, as she began with the rope binding my arms then down the middle of my back, thru the crack of my ass and finishing up with a wrap around my cock. Forcing my torso down on the wedge pillow, then spreading my legs open with her knee, I was bound, trussed up and vulnerable. A hand spanking began much too hard to be considered a warm up. She spanked cheeks, sit spots and upper thighs for over a full two minutes. Expecting a visit from the hairbrush or spatula, I was surprised to feel lube being applied to my anus. Following this was the violating feeling of a butt plug being forced deep into my asshole. The rope thru the crack of my ass was holding the plug in place as the rubber spatula began to swat my ass. Immobile, I could do nothing but accept the stinging of the rubber implement. The hairbrush followed and the wood back was showing no mercy. A good hairbrush spanking left red cheeks it its wake. She told me to stand partially and with her help I soon found myself partially bent over the bed while she had changed position to kneeling on the wedge pillow with bare breasts inches from my face. Pinching my nipples she said, you know what to do. (Intimacy Deleted) Switching positions again, she removed the rope, but not the plug and directed me over the wedge pillow with the high side just below my hips. Now head down, legs spread and ass high she began to spank me again. Bare hand, spatula and hair brush all attacked my immobile ass. I was spanked for several minutes before she removed the plug and blindfold. We again swiched positions. Now she was on the wedge pillow as we commenced the final phase of this session. (Intimacy Deleted) Winding down with a cups of coffee, we discussed a very enjoyable session. The words I remember the most were...'Don't think you are done'.
December 25, 1 pm. A wonderful Christmas morning faded off to early afternoon. Settling in to watch some football, it was decided to use the Green Bay vs Miami gane for a Christmas Day spanking. She chose the wooden spoon for the packers scoring and the flexible leather paddle to deliver the swats whne the Dolphins scored. The game began with a bang as Miami scored first with a field goal. I stuck my bare ass out to receive 3 swats with the leather paddle. The packers got a great kickoff runback but fisseled and had to settle for a field goal of their. Three swats of the wooden spoon evened the swating early in the game. Right back on offense, Miama scored quickly and the paddle found my cheeks for a count of 9 swats. The extra point was good and another 10 swats stung my cheeks. A poor kickoff gave the Packers good field position ane very soon and my stinking cheeks were treated to 9 swats from the wooden spoon. Extra point good and 10 more swats from the spoon met my ass. In the second quarter Miami scored again and 7th time I presented my ass to be spanked. this Dolphins touchdown registered 16 smacks of leather on bare skin. Again the point was good and another 17 hard paddle swats rained down on my cheeks. The Dolphins were not thru and managed another field goal and the leather paddle swatted my bare cheeks for another 20 strokes. Not to be out done, very late in the half, the Packers kicked another field goal, so the wooden spoon stung my ass 13 more times. The Second half was much different. In fact, Miami did not even score, sot the leather paddle went into moth balls. However, my ass got a good spanking as Green Bay scored a touchdown early in the half causing 19 hard swats to my cheeks. Of course the point was good and I presented my ass for another 20 hard swats. A field gola was kicked and my ass was spanked with 23 more swats from the spoon. Late in the game the Packers intercepted another pass and converted it to a field goal to complete the scoring. 26 hard swats from the spoon had my cheeks sore as the scoring ended with Green Bay winning over Miami 26 - 20. Final score for me was wooden spoon 123 - flexible leather paddle 75.

8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness gracious!!! This is gonna be good!!
    Ohhhhh!!!; Yeowch, the dreaded rubber paddle!!!
    Good luck, cowboy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nora-Jane. The rubber is part of our toy collection and will be used as she sees fit. My ass will know the true 'feeling' of Christmas by Monday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cowboy, I am loving this new format! A little each day.
      Great description of the game, too!
      Merry Christmas!

      Delete
  3. Merry Christmas and thank you Nora-Jane for your comments. It was a wonderful weekend spanking and holiday. Everyday spanking reminds me of my first 24/7 FLR with Ms Victoria. They were short bedtime spankings where these were full sessions. Don't mind admitting, here on Monday morning, I still have a bit of a sore ass.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much here!! I love the idea of a spanking weekend, keep that ass warm and red for days on end. Also the football game is interesting as it puts the timing and number of spanks on an independent source.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello MRBILL. Thanks for the comment. I certainly was warm over the weekend, at least my ass. We have found the football games a good director for spankings as long as is not toooo low scoring. The same goes for baseball games, the low scoring games seem to be dull for this use. At least the hits give spankings even if the team does not score. Happy New Year, MRBILL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe (Intimacy deleted). It’s really nice to see insights into your FLR that go beyond spanking. Thank you for sharing what you’re comfortable with. And I’m sure it makes watching football quiet a bit more interesting! Hope you and Ms. Mirage had the best of holidays! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Spankinlyfe, great to hear from you. Your input and comments are much appreciated. Being a 'Maintenance, blog, we felt punishments and intimacy did not belong. Football games are fun to watch especially if each of us roots for opposing teams. Are spanks for her team harder...I'll let you judge that...lol We had a great holiday season so far and I know this weekend will cap off a good year together. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete