Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Bare Ass Turns to Red Ass

Tuesday, Dec.6 Scheduled maintenance delivered and accepted. Vacation or not, when a spanking is scheduled it is most likely delivered. Reporting may be a bit slow but Ms Mirage spanks my ass when due. Such was the case today, after dinner, in the early evening, her direction was simple and to the point. A spanking was due and I was going to get one. Told to go and prepare, I put two pillows on the edge go the bed, bent and laid over them with bare ass ready to be spanked. She came in shortly and in no time had chosen three implements for tonight's maintenance session. The bare hand began the warm up phase which was quite short. Then a solid bare hand segment told me in no uncertain terms the spanking had started. A quick tempo of swats covered my cheeks, crease and thighs in a relatively short period of time. She was ready with the first of the weapons of ass destruction. The leather strap.
Short and flexible but still able to sting a bare ass quite sufficiently, she began to administer many swats in near rapid fire tempo. I winced as the leather strapped my bare red cheeks. After a minute or so, she altered her stance and lashed cheeks alternately with side to side swats. A few upercut swings got into the crease quite well and stung to the point of yelping. Thighs got their share of strikes before she moved upward again to assault my full cheeks. Another minute of strapping caused many yelps. Strap down and hairbrush up.
The hairbrush is flat out a great spanking implement. I was in for a great spanking as Ms Mirage took advantage of a bright red target. Spanking the entire area from thighs to upper cheeks caused many yelps to echo in the room. A rapid fire tempo filled my ass with pain. Wrapping her left arm around my hips, she held me still for a short burst of hard strikes. The segment of the hairbrush seemed short, but a return of the bare hand filled the void. All hard swats on full cheeks filled tear ducts and caused more yelping. Short but hard and rapid fire segments was the order of the day as my ass grew more red and sore with each strike. It was not long before the last of the implements was in her hand.....the riding bat.
The swish thru the air and the crack of leather tip against red flesh was repeated many many times. The riding bat stings like hell on tenderized cheeks. Rapid fire was again the method to soundly spank the ass I presented to her. Two minutes of that cadence produces many strikes and each stings with a howl as a follow thru. A move the bat is famous for came next. The tapping between my thighs. My signal to spread my legs. The tapping continued until I was spread to the max with inner cheeks, anus and hanging balls all clearly vulnerable. Strikes rained down of my full cheeks before she aimed center to strike inner cheeks and anus. I was clearly immobile and had to take the strikes to the new areas. A perfect uppercut strike landed squarly on my balls. Only one strike, but it buckled my knees. I recovered and presented my ass to her. She thanked me with several stinging swats on my asshole. Another flurry of strikes to my cheeks ended the short maintenance session. About 15 minutes or a bit less of hard strikes to every exposed section was her dose of maintenance for tonight. I thanked her and tossed the cube. It landed showing another 3. That means Saturday I deduced. We had too much preplanned for Saturday, so I suggested moving it to Sunday. She exercised her authority to change anything she desires by saying, NO, I will spank you on Friday. Discussion over, I am to be spanked on Friday.
Once again I wish to thank all readers, new and established for reading this blog. You can join the fun by leaving a question or comment as several of you do often. Each will be answered individually as soon as possible. Come back on Friday to witness another maintenance spanking.

2 comments:

  1. OMG!! I spilled my coffee when She said Friday!!!!
    Fantastic maintenance session update, cowboy!!
    Damn but that hair rush paddle is a nasty piece of equipment. My butt still burns just READING about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nora-Jane, again I thank you for your comments. I surprised me as well. Only thing I can think of is she is planning on spanking me Sunday night or early Monday morning before the drive north.

    A classic wood backed hair brush has been a traditional spanking implement for many years. Used correctly it certainly will make a bare ass wish they had never met.

    ReplyDelete