Friday, December 16, 2022

Leather, Wood, Rubber

Thursday, Dec. 15, make-up maintenance received. We had no firm date as we left Florida, so time seemed to pass. Anyway, we put up the tree and had an early dinner as I had a club meeting. Upon entering the house from the meeting, she called to me from the bedroom. Reporting, I found her, belt in hand, smiling next to the prepared bed. "Get out of those clothes", she said. "we've got some spanking to do". I started to undress and hang up my clothing. "Come on, STRIP" she said. I quickly undressed and let clothes fall to the floor. After removing the last thread of clothing and facing her totally nude, she pointed to the pillows saying "Over you go, and stick you ass out". Then, while she tossed the belt down near the other two implements, I climed over the wedge pillow and presented my ass. Beside me were tonight's featured implements, the doubled belt, the big wood paddle and the rubber paddle.
She commenced the session with a bare hand warm up segment. Mild swats slowing growing in force as the 3 minute warm up progressed. Cheeks, sit spots and upper thighs were treated to a bare hand spanking. I was sufficiently pink when she paused to take up the first of the implements, the doubled belt. Long enough to cover both cheeks, she stood back and used the implement with fore and back hand swats on alternating cheeks. Lashing each cheek, one after the other from directly behind me for about 3 minutes, was building the pain rapidly. I could feel tears welling up as I gritted my teeth to keep from yelping. Altering her stance to my left side, horizontal strikes began to cover my entire ass. Swinging hard, the belt lashed both cheeks, sit spots and upper things. I held position, but began to yelp after each strike. A full minute of these hard lashes completed a 4 minute segment with the doubled belt. Placing it down, only a few seconds passed before the big wood paddle was in her hand.
It is called the big wood paddle for obvious reasons. It is big, large enough to cover both cheeks at once, wood, as it is Baltic Birch 5-ply plywood, so it is solid and finished with several coats of enamel paint. A strong horizontal hard swing brought the ample surface in contact with bare red and sore flesh. A loud howl from me as the smack echoed in the room. Barely time to process the pain, it struck again, I recoiled and howled. This went on for about 2 minutes. During that period I must have inched a bit out of my stance as she paused and commanded me to stick my ass out and keep it still. I inched my feet closer to the platform of the bed and slid my torso backwards on the wedge pillow. My ass was now presented like a red target. She swung and did not miss. Tears formed and I held position for the next two or so minutes of hard paddling. My ass was spent and I still had one implement to go. The dreaded rubber paddle.
The rubber paddle is evil. No other way to say it. I found myself in a similar position as last Friday. Already spanked and the worst implement for the finale. She began to paddle with a quicker tempo than the wood and it covered more area as the crease and thighs were getting their share. Not a rapid fire, but a strike every two seconds leaves no time to process pain. I was insistant on not moving my ass. I held position in direct line of fire of that evil rubber implememt. The paddling was steady for the appromimate 4 minute segment. Thighs screamed, ass cheeks were crimson, howls filled the room and tears flowed down my face. A four minute segment from each implement plus the warm up brought the session to about 15 minutes. I felt drained by the short duration but hard spanking. I weakly stood and thanked her for providing my due maintenance. Tossing the dice gave little to no satisfaction as the tumbling cube came to rest showing a TWO. Adding one I meekly said that makes it Sunday. She replied by saying, we will see and that she likes Saturdays.
Loyal readers, this blog is beacuse of your support and I thank and appreciate each one of you. If more of you left questions or comments, the blog would be improved. Both fun and educational, your input provides another level of enjoyment. Leave one today. Look for the next episode of my maintenance spankings.

2 comments:

  1. Great bouncing icebergs!!! Your poor bottom! I hope She sticks to Sunday, or your butt will feel like a pound of chopped meat!
    Thank you for making us feel like we're there!
    I'm rubbing my bottom already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comments, Nora-Jane. Another short but hard spanking has my ass quite sore. I think it will be Sunday and perhaps use a football game to direct the spanking. I'm glad you felt like you were here for this spanking.

    ReplyDelete