Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Maintenance via Packers and Rams

Monday, Dec. 19, a day late but spanked for Maintenance. Sunday was the scheduled date as you all know, but simply put, we just got too busy. As Monday unfolded and we found the Monday Night Football game was broadcast by a local channel here, we decided to use the game to direct the maintenance spanking. It has been awhile since we have played that card, so allow me to refresh the proceedings to you folks. An implement is chosen for each team, in this case, the Green Bay Packers and the LA Rams. I am spanked on each score change in the game with the scoring teams implement. One swat per point, but it is cumulative. Say a field goal is scored, I get 3 swats. If that same team scores a touchdown next, their score is now 9, so I get 9 swats. They kick the extra point and their score is now 10, so I get ten more swats. I broke the reporting into the 'quarters' of the game for simplicity. The game time temperture in Green Bay was 15 degrees but we both felt cosy in our little home. My nude body shivered when they took the field in the 15 degree cold of Wisconsin. The doubled belt is the implement for the home team Packers while the big wood paddle was to deliver the swats for the scoring of the visiting Rams.
The first quarter was uneventful as the Packers managed a field goal early, but no other scoring by either team. I stood, faced the Christmas tree, bent over and presented my ass. There are no warm up swats tonight and the doubled belt lashed across both cheeks for 3 hards strikes. Ms Mirage was not giving warm ups or slowly building force in these short segments. All swats were going to be hard right from the first one.
The second quarter saw more activity and I found myself up again for 3 hard swats from the big wood paddle when the Rams tied the score with a field goal of their own. Later, Green Bay took the lead again with a touchdown. Six points plus the 3 they already had gave me 9 lashes with the belt across my presented bare ass. I was still in position a second later when the Extra Point was good. Now another 10 lashes were coming my way. If I said before all would be hard, she took away all doubt with these lashes and I could feel the soreness when I returned to my seat. The Rams retaliated with another score in the quarter, but only a field goal. I bent over to collect 6 hard swats from the wood paddle. I was not sorry to see halftime begin with a score of Packers - 10, Rams- 6.
Soon the kickoff for the second half was in the air as I opened another beer. Not long after, the Packers got a break and scored another touchdown. The belt found my ass and delivered the score total of 16 hard lashes. Before she had completed those, they kicked the Extra Point and I was due for another segment of 17 lashes. My cheeks were getting sore, but her arm was not getting tired. The last was as hard or harder than the first. Gently, I settled back down and drank some beer. The Packers were hot and soon they were celebrating another score. Christmas tree lights were again in my face as I bent to accept the belt again. She was not about to take things easy as she stood solidly to lash the leather belt across both cheeks. 23 this time as their score continued to mount. Well before the 23rd swat was felt, the Extra Point was again good and she just proceeded to deliver another 24 lashes on an ass which was already Christmas red. Very late in the quarter, Rams woke up and scored a touchdown of their own. I stuck my ass out and caught the 12 hard swats of the wood paddle. Pain could not describe the effect of each swat of the hard paddling. I got a big break when they missed the point and sat down on an enflamed ass.
The last quarter went with no further scoring and the game ended with a final score of Green Bay 24 and Los Angles 12. The final total for me was leather belt - 102 and wood paddle - 21. I tossed the dice after the game wrap up and it was not friendly.... a 'ONE' appeared meaning Wednesday is scheduled for another maintenance spanking. I thanked her for the maintenance and we went off to bed. Hot ass on cool sheets is quite nice.
Thanking all readers is the right thing to do and I offer it sincerely. Leave a comment or question to join the fun and enlighten others who may be wondering about the same thing. I encourage you to do so as it increases the popularity and enjoyment of the blog for everyone. Enjoy the holiday atmosphere and stop back here after Wednesday and my latest maintenance spanking.

6 comments:

  1. I don't think I'll watch football the same way ever again, cowboy!
    Thank you for the refresher course regarding the scoring of the game via maintenance spanking!
    Perhaps you should give Ms. Mirage a tube of Ben-Gay for Her sore arm... NOT! GIGGLESNORT!
    Once again, a great narration of your maintenance session!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, Nora-Jane, your comments always are so productive for the readers. I thank you for each and every one. Football games make a good spanking director, especially high scoring ones. I felt it was good to restate the scoring procedure for others as a refresher. Glad you enjoyed the narrative.... I do try to make it as interesting as I can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the scoring refresher. I read about the Christmas game first and was a little confused.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always good to see you here MRBILL and Merry Christmas. How was your holiday? Ours was a spanking good day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not much spanking for the holiday other than a few swats to cock and balls. Did get my "suggested" session tied spread eagle on the bed with clothespins on nipples, cock and balls and left to ponder my situation with just enough slack to reach my cock with a vibrator. Of course no orgasm for me although she got hers!

    ReplyDelete