Wednesday, December 28, 2022

3 Minute Segments.

Tuesday December 27, A surprise spanking. As many of you who have been following the blog, last weekend was a spank and domination filled Christmas weekend here in our FLR and DD household. No dice were thrown as I was spanked every day in addition to the traditional Christmas Day spanking. Monday turned out to be a day of recovery but still there was no dice roll after the Christmas Day spanking. In passing by the bedroom about mid-day, I noticed she has set the wedge pillow in position. The day passed and after dinner I causually asked, 'Am I getting spanked today'? She went on to say that I was and there is no time like the present. Bend over, she said, I'm going to spank you right now. Hurring to obey, I went over the wedge pillow as she assembled the toys for tonight's maintnenace spanking. She chose the leather strap, tawse, and the big wood paddle and I thought how good it was for the day of recovery, knowing my ass would be getting a good spanking momentarily. The warm up segment started without the traditional bare hand as she chose the leather strap.
Mild swats began to warm my cheeks as she covered from upper thighs to high on my ass. Different angles and intensity nicely completed the warm up in about two minutes. A very brief pause as she adjusted her stance as I thought - the warm up is over. The first hard lash across both cheeks proved my thoughs were correct. Kicking the intensity into high gear, she strapped my ass horizontally from the left side. Then, from directly behind me, she strapped alternating cheeks in a slower rhythem. The old strap still delivers a good session, but the new one should replace it soon. Not including the warm up, the strapping lasted about 3 full minutes. She placed it on the side and proceeded to deliver a very hard bare hand spanking. I held my ass in place for the full minute of the hand spanking. Now she made no secret of picking up the next implement....the tawse.
This seldom used implement fit her hand like it belonged there and without ceremony, the first swat landed. I yelped as the heavy leather, double tongue implement struck my already spanked ass. This was repeated several times as the tawse met flesh and won that contest easily. She changed the tactic and struck in a verticle motion. The length of the implement allowed the coverage from top of my cheek, across the crease and on to upper thigh... stinging all the way. Both left and right cheeks got equal treatment from the verticle strikes. The three minute segment finished with several hard horizontal strikes as I yelped in pain. The tawse landed on the bed and was replaced by another bare hand segment. A full minute of very hard bare hand swats were landing on crimson cheeks. The short but hard segment ended...my ass was very sore. HA! I thought. The big wood paddle was about to make sure my ass got very well spanked.
You all are familiar with the paddle. Solid Baltic Birch 5-ply plywood, large enough to cover both cheeks with a square full-on swat. Well, that was exactly what was in her mind after the hand spanking. With no introduction the paddle landed on both cheeks with a loud smack and a louder howl from me. Repeat this scenario every 5 seconds for the next 3 minutes and you will understand the amount of pain I was processing. She was paddling me like a machine and I struggled to hold my ass still in the direct path of every swing of the big paddle. The segment came to a close ending another short in duration, but hard bare ass spanking. Less than 15 minutes seemed too short to be the cause of the well spanked ass I was viewing in the mirror. After thanking her, I began to put away the toys and asked if I should roll the dice. She told me there was no need as I will be spanked again on Thursday and the final spanking of 2022 will be on Saturday, New Years Eve.
Thanks to all readers for you support, questions and comments. Without you folks, the blog would not exist. Along with your comments and questions, I open the door for suggestions any of you may have for the next year. All will be considered. I understand the last episode and that format was difficult to keep up with, so that method was tried and was less than energentically received. Hope to see you all as the year winds down. Thursday is next.

4 comments:

  1. Holy buckets!! I had forgotten about the tawse! I can't even casually tap it on my hand without stinging. Ss you know, I have ZERO pain tolerance. I can take Thursday, but not stingy without a warm up of about 45 minutes! Can we say WEENIE?? Heehee!
    I'll be rubbing my bottom for you Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nora-Jane, I thank you for your comments. The tawse is one of those implements that deliver a good deal of pain with a minimum of force. As hard as the wood paddle was, it felt a degree better than the swats from the tawse. Thank you for your bottom rubbing...I does help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness! I see at least part of you is staying warm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Spankinlyfe. Yes, my ass was kept warm and red all weekend, and I expect so again for New Years. Thanks for reading and the comments.

    ReplyDelete