Sunday, January 1, 2023

New Year's Eve Spanking

December 31, final day of 2022. A fitting day to be spanked and spanked I was as we missed the intended spanking on Thursday. Having a flair of showmanship, Ms Marage was going to use this night for a production. She dressed in see thru, sparklely fetish wear with stilleto heals and put me in a tuxedo look pair of see thru short shorts. The front panel was fashioned after a formal white shirt, bow tie and black buttons. Coat tails draped over my ass in the back of the outfit. Putting me over the wedge pillow, she flogged me from the back of my neck to my knees. Pausing in the 5 minute flogging, she pulled off my 'outfit' and continued to flog my bare ass. She asked, but not expecting an answer, if I felt warmed up as now the spanking was about to begin. Here is the setup. The new year is going to be 2023. Using those numbers, there were 20 impact implements on the bed. I was to receive 23 swats from each implement, in succession, with no break. I managed to get a photo of the spanking scene before the start.
In no particular order of the implement choices, she began to spank my ass. 23 swats with a paddle, 23 lashes with a strap, 23 slaps from the slapper, 23 more from another paddle, 23 with a hairbrush. There were no breaks in the action. Swats were not rapid, but quite steady. Each time an implement was laid down, another took its place. Paddles, brushes, straps, riding crop, slapper, all were used, all spanked my ass which I held in position. About mid-way thru the barrage, I began to shed a few tears, I yelped, I howled, I stuck my ass out proudly to accept a marathon of impact implements. A few notables, the caboose paddle, the rubber paddle and strap. The purse paddle, riding bat, belt and tawse all delivered very solid swats. The final one was the cherry wood cleaver paddle, and when that was put to rest, she finished with a very hard bare hand spanking. Very uncomfortably, I sat and saw 2022 fade away as the New Year care roaring in. Its 460 plus spanks on my ass left me cherry red and with deep tissue soreness.
Happy New Year to all readers, new and established. A new year begins for the blog and with your help and support it will be another great year. Your questions and comments make the blog more enjoyable for all. I encourage you to leave one. No dice roll and I can't say when the next spanking will take place. Keep tuned in and leave a suggestion, all will be considered. Once again, HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone.

5 comments:

  1. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
    Thank you for the photo!! NOW I see what you mean by wedge pillow!
    Great googly moogly!! That's a mighty fine display of weapons of ass destruction!
    I can just imagine your "attire" for the session!
    So glad you could at least sit gingerly for the New Year!
    Enjoy!!
    Yes, I rubbed my bottom for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comments, Nora-Jane. Always good to hear from you. My attire for the implement spankings was nude. The tuxedo came off after the flogging. Not in the order they are laid out in, but my bare ass got a 23-time taste of each one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Guy and thanks for your comments and questions. Glad to include you as one of the readers. I am indeed very fortunate to have my life partner doing the spankings. She controls all of the relationship and insists on not posting any photos anywhere on the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowee!! What a way to start the year. Funny thing I was thinking about the same concept of so many swats per implement and how many that would add up to. I did receive a New Years spanking. I laid out the implements including a flogger, riding crop, cane and leather belt. I don't know how many from each I received but the belt left some wicked marks on my tender inner thighs. I told my wife that I treasured those bruises.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comments, MRBILL. Nice to know there are others who start the year off right. Kudos to you wife for giving you the spanking you need. Sounds as if she laid into you pretty good. We love our Dominant women, don't we, MRBILL

    ReplyDelete