Wednesday, July 6, 2022

A Make-Up Maintenance Spanking

Thursday, June 30, Spanked for maintenance after scheduled maintenance spanking was lost. We traveled north to spend the Fourth of July Holiday with my family and visit friends in the northeast. On the way we were stopping to visit friends along the way. This was include a scheduled maintenance spanking at the hands of both my gal and our friends. Well, she had injured her shoulder and just was not up to the task at this time. We enjoyed our stay and today continued our journey to the northeast. We were to leave the following day for our July 4th camping trip. Stopping on the road at a hotel, it was near bedtime when she suddenly ordered me over her lap. She had with her, the big wood paddle, the doubled belt and the riding bat at her sides ready to spank my bare ass which was now facing the ceiling and vulnerable. The maintenance began with a bare hand warm up that lasted several minutes. A nice warm pink glow radiated from my cheeks as the next implement struck. The doubled belt, with its 2 inch wide doubled leather, began to strike my ass. It is a cumbersome implement to use while in modified OTK position, but my cheeks were getting the belting none the less. The sound of leather on flesh is unmistakable and if we had neighbors in adjacent rooms, they knew without a doubt, I was being spanked. When the belt finished its segment the big wood paddle made its entrance with a loud smack against now quite red cheeks. Over and over, striking the same area, she paddled me for many minutes. Nearly immobile, I lay over her lap taking the assault on my bare cheeks. I took a breath while she changed to the final implement, the riding bat. Just the right length and with its wide leather tip, the bat stung my skin. Several strikes to cover one cheek is doubled to cover both. The stinging blows rained down for several minutes as I yelped. Now both cheeks were bright red with the spanking of 4 implements. She told me it was over and it is time for bed. She told me not to roll the dice as we both knew there would be no spankings until the camping trip was over. She never said the spanking was sort of a make up for missing the New Jersey spanking, but I figured that is exactly what it was. My well spanked ass slid between the sheets and off to sleep we both drifted. Sorry for the long delay readers, as we had no internet service for many days. We are now at our camp on Lake George where there is service. Your questions or comments can now be received and answered. I will continue to check daily and as spankings occur, a new episode will be published. See you next time.

4 comments:

  1. I have no doubt Ms. Mirage could make the double belt work in a modified OTK position! Glad you got spanked to make up for the one missed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, as always, Nora-Jane for you comment. My ass cheeks certainly agree with you that Ms Mirage can use the belt to its full effectiveness in any position. The spanking was perfectly delivered and on my part much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you aren't too worried about anyone hearing the spankings and whippings when you are in a hotel room. My wife is getting a little more willing to make that type of noise in a hotel. A few years ago she surprised me when she whipped my ass in the hotel room in the afternoon as we clearly heard a group of people walking down the hall and talking. Don't know if they were talking about what they were hearing going on from our room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for you comments, MRBILL. We have done many hotel room spankings and have been heard more than a few times. Most times, you never know if you were heard or not, unless someone confronts you. Once, our neighbors happen to be leaving their room just as we were leaving ours. The wife looked at Ms Mirage with a smirk and asked, 'Was he a bad boy'? My Mirage just winked back to her. Never been confronted by a hotel employee, but I would not rule out that day occurring someday.

    ReplyDelete