Friday, July 8, 2022

Spanked at Camp

Tuesday, July 6, Spanked on day one. After the camping trip and spending one night with another friend we arrived in northern New York at our camp on Lake George. Having not been here is well over a year, we unpacked and had much to catch up on. Shopping and getting a dinner put together used what was left of the afternoon. With dinner over, a short time sitting on the porch looking at the lake was very enjoyable. With bedtime approaching we were both exhausted but very pleased to be in our own place. We both stripped and got ready to slide into bed when she said. it is so quiet here, nobody will hear us. Now bend over the bed, I am going to give you a quick spanking. I obeyed as she got out the doubled belt. After ten medium strokes for a warm up, she got into it. She delivered 50 hard lashes across my bare ass. Covering both cheeks, the belting was short but quite effective with me yelping throughout. That is enough for tonight, she said, but you are getting more tomorrow. I got in bed with a belted ass and a satisfied smile for a long and needed sleep.
Wednesday, July 7, Another Day, Another Spanking. A welcomed, laid back, restful, but also somewhat productive day at the lake, unfolded without incident. A few side trips to a farm stand and Walmart filled the afternoon and dinner was soon upon us. We kicked back for the evening and before long, she was yawning and saying her bedtime was nearing. She retreated to the bedroom to read a bit before turning in for the night. When she called me about 40 minutes later, I thought it was for a good night kiss and a tuck in. I was wrong. She stood next to the bed, pillow in place and 4 implements. A wooden spoon, rubber spatula, the riding bat and her able bare hand. She was topless, and just pointed to my place over the pillow. It did not take much intelligence on my part to know I was about to be spanked. Once in position, she began a light spanking with her hand until my cheeks attained a nice pink color. Then increasing until full force hand spanks were covering both cheeks and upper thighs. I know I have said this before but, that woman can spank. The wooden spoon took over and delivered many swats to my ass. If you have ever been spanked with a wooden spoon, you know its shape delivers a solid compact strike leaving an oval or round red mark. She used the wooden spoon until my complete cheeks and upper thighs were red. A rubber spatula was the next tool to kiss my flesh. Another stinging implement stung the entire area and then was slipped between my legs...I spread. She tapped more, I spread more exposing my package. A few uppercut swigns to my balls had me howling and I recoiled involuntarily. She would have none of that. Reaching around, grasping my cock, twisting to hold me still, she continued to spank my balls. Side to side and uppercut swings had me in tears in no time. A quick segment of hard swats to each cheek brought an end to that implements time. She released my cock telling me to keep still as she swished the riding bat thru the air. A series of hard whip-like strikes brought searing pain to my ass. She whipped both cheeks and thighs repeatedly as I stood still and accepted my due maintenance. She finally rested and said the spanking was over until tomorrow. Was I to receive daily spankings??? If that is true, episodes wil be reported like this, two at a time.....stay tuned. Thanks readers for staying with the blog thru these times when long delays are unavoidable. Questions and comments are welcome and encouraged. Each will be answered individually. Hope you all return for the next installment.

4 comments:

  1. Ooohhhh!!!! A double maintenance entry!! I'm so glad spankings are happening in Lake George!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for commenting, Nora-Jane. Yes, since arriving at Lake George, I have been spanked every day. Getting me ready for the NJ party on the return trip south???? Who knows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was spanked while at camp at Lake George last weekend! My wife says that being at camp makes her feel sexy. My ass felt her belt as I knelt between her feet on the floor. Nowhere near the level of what you received, but my wife is learning to whip me much harder and there are times that I say that woman can spank. She would say that I should be careful what I wish for. Okay, I wish for daily spankings, bring it on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you MRBILL for a great story. We were both spanked at Lake George...how odd is that. Nice to hear your wife is improving her spanking skills. At this point, I tend to agree with her....Be careful what you wish for.

    ReplyDelete