Tuesday, July 26, 2022

A Maintenance Stinging

Monday, July 25, Maintenance due and delivered with sting. After my ass endured the maintenance/birthday spanking on Friday, I rolled a two, scheduling Monday as Maintenance Day. About 8:30, I was directed to prepare, as it was time for me to be spanked. I arrived on time, climbed over the wedge pillow and presented my bare ass. She had been busy assembling tonight's toys. She chose a different implement, the Cane Bat, from our cane case along with two thin Board of Education wood paddles.
As a different approach, she chose the Cane Bat for a warm up device. This implement is similar to the riding bat with its wide leather tip, but the shaft is much longer and thicker. The folded leather tip delivers the same type of sting as the riding bat, but the longer shaft, with more whip action, increases the speed and doubles the sting when it strikes bare skin. Mild swats began as a warm up should and she covered both cheeks, both sit spots and both upper thighs. Slowly but surely, the tempo increased as did the force of the strikes and the sting of the tip. I began to hear the swish of the device as she increased the whip like motion of the longer shaft. The sting increased even more and her aim was perfect. Upper thighs and the crease began to burn with stinging pain as she swated those areas with a fast cadence. When she moved her target to my cheeks, she raised the force another notch. The shaft sounded like a cane as it swished thru the air and the sting of the tip was like an angry hornet. My entire ass was covered with stings over the next several minutes. She rested the Cane Bat and picked up two thin Board of Education paddles. These twin paddles are number one of the five Board of Education paddles. Made of oak and finely finished, the deliver a sound sting.
Most always used as a pair, she paddled my ass with a flurry of strikes. My flesh, already stung with the bat, was no match for the narrow oak strips. Like drumsticks on a snare drum, she tattered both cheeks as I fought to remain still. I felt the heat and pain in my flesh and imagined it was bright red, but the paddling went on for many more minutes. No deep tissue soreness tonight, but the surface was being stung and searing pain spread over cheeks, upper thighs and crease. When the paddles were put down I relaxed a bit and reset my legs. The final weapon in tonight's arsenal was her own bare hand. She reached around my hips and grasped my cock and balls and forced my hips back which stuck my ass out further. She released my package and began spanking me bare handed. She spanked and spanked with hard swats on both cheeks. For the first time, my eyes welled up and began to tear. She spanked more. I yelped continually. She spanked more. I squirmed slightly. She spanked more. After the last of the fast and hard strikes landed, I shuttered. The cane bag still was on the bed in easy reach. Would I now be caned too. No, she stood me upright, we kissed, she wiped away my tears, I hugged and thanked her. She slid the cane bat in the bag with the canes, but did not put it back in the closet. Were these implements be used for the next maintenance session? I tossed the dice and watched a big '5' appear on top. Sunday, I said. Not likely, you will need to be spanked before that she said while leaving the room.
Thank you readers, one and all for your continued support. Questions and comments, as always, are welcome and encouraged. Each will be addressed as soon as possible. Join the blog as your comments are explained and your questions answered. Hope to see you all right after my next maintenance spanking.

4 comments:

  1. Hmmmmmmm...... I wonder if the canes WILL be used in the future or is she messing with your mind??? Interesting to find out!!

    Uh oh getting spanked before Sunday??? You might need it after dealing with the crew and deadlines. Might want a stress relieving spanking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comments, Nora-Jane. Yes, that question has been on my mind ever since she kept the cane case out. Inquiring minds, like yours, want to know. Messing with my mind is one thing....putting the canes to my ass is quite another. If I am spanked before Sunday, it will either be a stress relief or a punishment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Nora-Jane. Turns out it became a longer spanking on Sunday

    ReplyDelete