Monday, July 11, 2022

Weekend at the Lake

Saturday, July 9, Out to dinner. A new place here in town, we tried it out. Quite nice, but she had two margarettas with dinner and sleep was her only thought. There was no spanking on Saturday.
Sunday, July 10, another perfect weather day here in NY. Took a boat ride, cut and burned brush and generally enjoyed the day. Dinner served and enjoyed, settled in with a beer. About 8:30 she said 'I think you need to be spanked', I could only say 'Yes Ma'am' and walked to the bedroom. She had already been there and laid out some implements, the rubber spatula, doubled belt and the riding bat. I took position and stuck my ass out as far as I could providing a good target for her. She slipped on a pair of leather gloves and began the warm up. A bit of different texture with the leather gloves, but a spanking just the same. With the brief warm up over, the swats morphed into full force and a hard hand spanking was underway. Several minutes later the rubber spatula was called on to provide some sting to my ass. Covering both cheeks with hornet like stings, the spatula was accomplishing its task as my eyes welled up and began to tear. That short rubber implement has earned a place in her arsenal of toys. With my cheeks inflamed, she slid it between my thighs, and by now, we all know what that means. I spread as she tapped my thighs. Not to the max, but I was spread enough for my balls to hang freely. Instead of CBT with that toy, she must have decided enough of this stinging, time for some hard swats. She turned to the doubled belt for that. Lashing my ass with the belt from both sides and directly behind me, she soon had me in tears. More than 50 strikes turned my skin a cherry red and quite sore. The riding bat was next up and it took up where the belt left off. Whip-like swats stung my ass as she covered all areas including sit spots and upper thighs. Slaps to inner thighs and inner cheeks with an occasional swat to the family jewels had me yelping with every strike. The rubber spatula returned with the sole intent of tormenting my balls. The first swat was an uppercut solidly on the hanging pair. I recoiled for protection, but almost instantly knew I must reposition. I stuck my ass back out and spread a bit further like an open invitation. She took full advantage, spanking my balls from many angles. The spatula was rested,but the gloved hands took its place and more torment was given to my balls. Then she reached around my chest and the fingers in the leather gloves found their target. She pinched, pulled and twisted my nipples until I screamed. The attention went back to my balls for a few more swats. As a parting shot, both the riding bat and the belt returned for about 20 more hard swats each. I wobbley stood and thanked her for giving me a good spanking. Two more days at camp and I have no idea what to expect.
I truly thank all readers, new and established for their support. Your comments and/or questions make the blog more interesting for all. Leave one and join the fun. See you all after the next spanking.

4 comments:

  1. While nothing like the level of spanking and whipping you have received in the past week, I did get much more than usual. My wife used the belt, flogger and a switchy little tree branch that we got at camp last year. Oh and a mini wooden paddle that my brother in law made for coffee stirring. It says "I will love" on it. I did love when she used that to paddle my cock, balls and nipples.
    There would have been more if our son had not come to camp for the weekend. Although he ended up staying for the week and we went home for an empty nest to enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, your son comes to the camp for the week and you go home to be spanked. A true spanko couple...I applaud you. Again, MRBILL I thank you for your comments during this week. I do feel you are over estimating our spankings and your description of yours seem to equal ours. Also good to hear your wife used the tiny paddle on your cock, balls and nipples. Are you sure you Brother-in -Law and son are not aware of your spanking exploits???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who knew ordinary kitchen implements could be used as weapons of ass destruction????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Nora-Jane for you comment. Yes, there are many ordinary devices that can be used differently than there intended purpose. Some folks call them 'pevertables'. Both Mr Bill and I have been on the receiving end of many such devices.

    ReplyDelete