Saturday, July 23, 2022

Birthday and Maintenance

Friday, July 23, Maintenance and her birthday spanks both due. Many of you will recall, when we left the party in NJ, we decided on Wednesday for the next maintenance spanking. That changed on Wednesday as her birthday was on Thursday, so we simply moved the maintenance to coinside with her birthday and me taking her spanking. Thursday arrived and again, as many of you know, we are involved in a major project at our home and construction crews were here. We both worked along with them in the 95+ degree heat of the day. By nightfall, we were both so exhausted, we simply could not even think about spanking. As Friday evening rolled around, after dinner I asked if she was spanking me. "Yes, I am" she replied. "In fact, no time like now". I retreated to the bedroom and took position over the pillow on the edge of the bed. She got out the leather strap and short leather flogger. She walked behind me and began to warm my ass with light to medium hand spanks. Pink cheeks were then treated to a good bare hand spanking. Following several minutes of hand spanking, she grabbed the leather flogger. Standing behind me, she began to flog cheeks, sit spots and upper thighs. She did not spread my legs and go for the good parts, but soundly flogged everything else. I was holding position well as she flogged for several minutes. The last implement was in her hand shortly after the final flogger lash landed. Our leather strap is well worn and is near retirement. I am in the process of making a new one. The strap is still able to deliver a good lash as she quickly demonstrated. She struck my ass from many directions over the next many minutes moistening my eyes and reddening my entire area. When she completed that segment and laid down the strap, I began to move a bit. She placed a hand on my lower back to still my movement and said "It is birthday time... now that you are spanked, I'm going to make sure your get SPANKED". I had the feeling all the birthday swats would be very hard. Her bare hand stung my ass on the first hard spank. Successive ones were no softer. Each one seemed harder even though I know that was not possible. She continued without pause, one per year of age. Damn, I wish she were younger. When she reached the magic number she gave the 'one to grow on' too. That was fun she explained, let's do it again. I thought she meant next year, but noooo. the flogger was in her hand. Standing just to my left, she let the flogger fly in a horizontal swing, covering both cheeks with the leather falls. ONE, I thought...oh God, here we go. I was not wrong as the flogger met my cheeks repeatedly. I did not dare move a muscle and forced myself to take every swat she delivered. As the total was reached, I breathed deeply. Three times a charm, she chirped as she picked up the strap. I clenched my teeth now knowing I would be strapped too. If I thought the old strap had lost its effectiveness, I was sorely mistaken. Accent on the word sorely. All landed across both cheeks soundly. When finished, including the 'one to grow on', my ass was crimson with the slowly fading strap marks in darker red. I faintly uttered 'Happy Birthday" as I stood. The traditional hug and thanks preceeded the dice roll. A two appeared, scheduling Monday for my next spanking. She just smiled saying it was a long weekend.
Thanking all readers is indeed proper on my part. For without your support and occasional comments and questions, this blog would dry up. I will answer each as soon as I can. Leave one and join the fun.

6 comments:

  1. Birthday spanking is how we got started with spanking, me giving them to my wife. Then she started giving them to me. We found that I appreciated receiving more than she did. Over the years we ( I encouraged) using methods to add more rounds including doing the whole count with different implements as you received here or a whole count on a body part. That started when I was spanking her, including spanks on ass, tits, pussy, belly.
    Eventually my submissiveness developed and she does not get spanked at all anymore and I take her birthday spanks also. Her birthday is this week! We will be camping at Lake George again, but sadly will have other family members all around so I will not likely get a good spanking. Maybe next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, MRBILL for your interesting comment. Receiving birthday spanks has always been a part of my adult lifestyle... this relationship and the former and prior to me being in any formal relationship. The concept me taking the spanks for my Dominant began with my former Mistress and carried over into my current relationship. Interesting alternatives to the traditional 'one swat per year' have been used nearly every year.
    We need to contact one another away from here to discuss our Lake George connection. Drop me an e-mail sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy guacamole!!! That was some birthday spanking, cowboy!
    The last birthday spanking I received was when I turned 50 (almost 5 years ago).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comment, Nora-Jane, always welcome. Being in the lifestyle, I feel you should have a birthday spanking of some kind every year. I could tell Ms Mirage when you celebrate your birthday, but more than likely, you would become another female whose birthday swats I would have to take for you. You would not want that would you???? Especially if she insisted on me making up for the missed ones over the last 4 years

    ReplyDelete