Friday, June 24, 2022

A Different Maintenance Session

Wednesday, June 22, Scheduled Maintenance Day. She mentioned in the morning I would be spanked today and around 8:30 pm she simply stated "Come with me, I am going to spank you now". I took my position as she fished out the implements she desired to use. The hairbrush, the narrow hairbrush, short flogger and broadsword paddle.
The warm up was handled by her bare hands as usual. She used both and spanked in increasing force for several minutes. This faded out and the hairbrush actually was used in conjunction with her hand which made the transition seemless. After a few swats on my cheeks, the hairbrush found its way lower to the sit spots and upper thighs. Quickly it moved to my inner thighs and gave the signal for me to open my legs. She continued until my legs were spread to the max. My male package was now fully exposed and vulnerable. The entire crotch area began to take spanks as her left hand 'assisted' by pushing swinging balls and dangleing cock into the line of fire. All parts were receiving their turn with the hairbrush. Several minutes passed before she changed implement again. This time the narrow hairbrush was in her able hands. Shaped like a fat cigar, it is adept at finding normally hidden areas. My cheeks were open and my anus was an easy target for that little implement. She landed swats behind my jewels and along side the scrotum as well as many directly on my asshole. It was obvious that crotch areas were the focal point and my cheeks were not. Following that segment which included yelps and howls from me. Not soon enough she rested the narrow hairbrush and began a two handed CBT segment. Pulling, slapping, grasping, twisting and spanking my package had me howling and difficult to stay in position. Not all painful, but not sensual either, she worked over my cock and balls for many minutes. My knees grew weak but I held my spread wide open stance which opened the door for the next implement....the short flogger. Designed to work in close quarters, the flogger was perfect for the apex formed by my thighs meeting in my crotch with my balls hanging directly in the center. With short crisp uppercut strokes, the leather falls of the flogger slapped my crotch, balls and asshole repeatedly as I yelped my approval. This seemed to please her as she upped the speed of the flogger strikes. I clenched my fists and bit down to muffle the yelps in an attempt to hold position. She was whipping the flogger now and my package was being treated to a full scale flogging. The strikes slowed and eventually stopped, but the implement was then used horizontally to flog my ass cheeks which up to now were virtually unscathed. After several full force strikes, she changed implements again. The broad sword paddle crashed against my ass with the blade covering both cheeks. She skillfully delivered 24 more such swats just so my cheeks would not feel neglected. I got my legs back under me and stood to give her the hug of appreciation for giving me due maintenance. After a short period of recouperation, I tossed the dice. When a '6' appeared, she said thats is next Wednesday and we should be in New Jersey. Marie and I will both handle your maintenance then. Howerer, she continued, before we leave, I am going to spank your ass cheeks hard as they missed much attention today. "Yes Ma'am, of course" was all I could muster.
Thanks to all readers. I apologize for the delay...days are full as we are nearing our departure for the northeast. Any of your questions or comments will be addressed as soon as possible. Leave one and get your answer. Not sure when the next post will be as we will be in transit. Check back often.

2 comments:

  1. I love the new layout with the vintage spanking photos!
    Now THAT session was certainly a change from the norm!
    Question: did it hurt to walk due to all the attention paid to your package?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading, Nora-Jane and your question. My entire crotch area, including my package was bright pink. Walking was not the problem, but just closing my legs was a reminder of the attention I received. The flogger did the most, covering the entire area with lashes from the leather falls.

    ReplyDelete