Saturday, July 9, 2022

Still at Camp, Still Spanked Daily

Thursday, July 8, I sort of asked for this one. A great day weather wise and we accomplished much and a lot of fun too. After dinner and settling in, we watched a recorded movie and about 9:30 or so, I said are you spanking me again tonight? "Yes", she said, "Go and get ready and I'll be right in". Obeying, I went and laid out the pillow and draped myself over it, nude and waited. Hardly any time passed and she entered giving me a good hard bare hand swat on my cheeks. "Nice ass", she said, "I'm going to spank it good". She chose from our limited travel toybag, the big wood paddle, the doubled belt and the rubber spatula. But first up, as tradition would have it, a bare hand warm up and spanking were due. She warmed my ass nicely and delivered a hard bare hand spanking, mostly on alternating cheeks. The spatula was up next and after the first twenty or so swats, I expected her to use it to spread my legs open for some cock and ball spanking, but it never occurred. She continued to swat my cheeks, sit spots and upper thighs with that devilish little rubber implement. Determined not to squirm or move, I held position thru the spatula segment and was ready for the belt. The doubled belt is actually one of my favorite implements. Perhaps reminding me of childhood spankings. My Dad would use his belt for serious infractions. She stood directly behind me and with heavy forehand and backhand swats, belted both cheeks to a crimson color. Yelping all the way, this went on for several minutes. Adjusting her position to my left side, she now swung horizontally, lashing both cheeks at once. Another good dose of belting finished this segment. I drew and released a breath as she weilded the big wood paddle. I never moved, but she placed her foot behind my heals, keeping my toes against the bed platform. Then she pulled my hips away from the bed which stuck my ass out completely. The first of many the same paddle swats landed directly on both cheeks with a loud smack and a following yelp. About 4 seconds later, the second struck and then the third and so on. Just enough time to process the pain and stick my ass back into position. Almost like saying, thank you Ma'am, paddle me again. This continued until tears flowed freely and my ass was a deep red color. When it finally came to a halt, she again swatted my ass with her bare hand, saying "nice ass".
Friday, July 8. There was no spanking on Friday. Readers, I have no more idea than you do about what is going on. I report the spankings for us all to enjoy. I answer the questions and comments as they come in. Was this the end of the daily spankings???? I do not know until tomorrow. Leave your comments and questions and stay tuned. Thank you one and all.

4 comments:

  1. What was it like, having her foot behind your heels so you don't move?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the question, Nora-Jane. I see now it needs more explanation. She just placed it there while she pulled my hips back. Once she had me in a good paddling position, she removed her foot. I knew the intent and after every swat, I stuck my ass out as a target for her to paddle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I told my wife over the weekend that my favorite implement is the belt. I was only whipped with a belt a few times as a child and I found it terrifying and hateful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Again, thanks to MRBILL for commenting on the blog episode. My Dad would use his belt on us as kids only for serious offenses. Always on bare ass, we learned quickly to avoid a belt spanking at all costs. Actually now, the belt is one of my favorite implements. The doubled belt on a cherry wood handle is a wonderful spanking tool. I hope your wife becomes quite skilled with it and spanks you often with it

    ReplyDelete