Thursday, July 14, 2022

Double the Swats Maintenance Spanking

Monday, July 11, nearing the end of our stay, slowly packing up, breezy day and a fridge cleanout dinner. I asked if a spanking was coming my way later. "Of course", she said. "No time like the present". I went to the prepare and she was close on my heels. I was just bending over the pillow when she said it is quite warm tonight, so we'll do a short one. The toy bag was on the bed as she began a bare hand warm up. Light to medium strokes warmed my cheeks quickly and as the force increased the 'warm up' became a spanking. A few minutes later she pulled the big wood paddle out of the bag and said "Pick a number". Whenever she says this, I try not to be wimpy and chose a number like 5 and I knew since the warm up was over, all these swats would be hard. Being ready, I said how about 20. "Fine", she said, "I am doubling that". The first swat rattled my teeth... a full force swat full on both cheeks. I never count, but knew full well another 39 swats with the big wood paddle would follow. A slow tempo brought wood against flesh about every 5 seconds. If I did move, I quickly placed my ass in the paddles path. Every swat seemed harder but I knew it was just my cheeks getting more sore with each strike. Slowly the swats mounted up and finally number 40 spanked my ass. She fiddled in the toy bag again as I got a brief repreive. She drew out the old standby....the doubled belt, as I caught a glimpse of it over my shoulder. Want another number I asked? "Nope, I'm doubling the paddle strokes". She stood on my left side, back a bit for clearence and swung the belt like a Louisville Slugger. The two inch wide doubled belt lashed across both cheeks with a loud smack and a louder yelp. Would my bare and spanked ass take another 79 lashes????? It would have to...I was in position and submitting to her dominance. Again the slow tempo gave me a few seconds to process the pain and stick my ass out to accept the next swat. Different angles, upper thighs and the crease all got their share of the belting. My yelps became howls and tears formed and rolled down my face. Nothing would slow or halt the machine-like whipping from Ms Mirage. When the 80 swats were over, she aided me up and I hugged and kissed her deeply. I thanked her for delivering my due maintenance. Painful and fiery red was what I thought as I checked my ass in the big mirror. She concluded the session by telling me this would be the last spanking until the weekend while we were in New Jersey
Thank all readers for your continued support during our stay in NY. Nearly everyday spankings while there kept my ass well spanked and you folks well informed. I assume my next report will be of the party scheduled for Sat NIght. Until then...think about spankings.

2 comments:

  1. And to think that was a "short one"! Ouchkabibbles!!!!!
    It'll definitely be a reminder of a great time at Lake George!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to Nora-Jane for the comment. Yes, 40 with a paddle and 80 with the belt was a god send off from the lake. Beautiful lake, blue skies and a red ass.... who could ask for more.

    ReplyDelete