Monday, August 1, 2022

A Sunday Morning Maintenance

Sunday, July 31, Maintenance scheduled and delivered. Our day began as everyday does, I get up, make and serve her coffee in bed while we discuss the upcoming day. She mentioned a morning spanking instead of waiting until evening. With coffee time over, I padded to the kitchen wearing only my nipple clamps to fix and serve breakfast in the dinning room as always. When the meal was over, I began my chores of dishes and cleaning the kitchen. Almost done when she called from the bedroom saying when I was finished to come back to the bedroom for my maintenance spanking. Arriving, I found she had set up the wedge pillow and laid out several implements. Her bare hand was always one to deal with and joining in would be the rubber spatula...
A hairbrush...
The leather strap...
and the doubled belt...
I took my position over the pillow, stuck my ass out and waited for my due spanking. She was moving something behind me and then told me to stand and join her. She had placed a straight back chair and was sitting, holding the rubber spatula, and said, "Over my lap". Obeying instantly, my bare as was now facing the ceiling, totally immobile. A full 10 to 12 minutes later, she let me up with my cheeks, sit spots and upper thighs red and sore from multiple segments of bare hand and rubber spatula spanking. She now directed me over the wedge pillow, ass protruded to accept more spanking. The implement chosen was the hairbrush and she began to cover the already spanked areas with medium to hard swats with the wood backed brush. Yelping through clenched teeth, I struggled to hold position, but knew well not to squirm too much. The segment ended with a very hard volley on each cheek causing my locked jaw to open and allow for howls to replace yelps. The leather strap was next at bat. When will the new strap be completed, you might ask. Not sure, but for now the old one strapped my ass just fine. Horizontal, vertical, single cheek, double cheek, forehand/backhand alternating swats, all landed on upper thighs, crease and full cheeks. Standing me upright she delivered a several swats to each nipple. Then it became CBT time with the strap still doing the honors. Cradling my cock in her hand, swats landed as I howled. Pushing me back down until my face was burried in the pillow, she spread my legs wide until my balls were hanging free. Uppercut swings of the strap stung my balls. Mild swings were more than enough to force more howls from me. She finally rested the strap and went for the doubled belt. Other parts of me were given a break as the belt concentrated on my ass. Hard lashes across both cheeks landed with loud slapping leather sounds. Many minutes passed as the solid belting continued. Since the OTK segment began, nearly an hour had passed when the belting slowed and eventually stopped. One implement made a brief encore performance. The hairbrush pushed the maintenance session just over the hour mark with a hard spanking. Slowly standing, I hugged and kissed her in appreciation of a wonderful long maintenance spanking. Tossing the dice seemed like an effort but I saw a number '2' on top when the cube came to a stop. "Good", she said, Wednesday will be a great day for you to be spanked again".
Many thanks to all readers for your support and the questions or comments some of you are leaving for me to answer. Other readers can join the fun and be a part of this blog by leaving their own comment. Both questions and comments are welcome and encouraged. Hope to see all of you and some new folks after my Wednesday spanking.

4 comments:

  1. That woman must have arms of steel! What a session!! All stinging and no thuddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you as always for your comment, Nora-Jane. Ms Mirage will take a back seat to no one when it comes to administering punishment to a deserving bare ass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see that Ms Mirage is still belting them out of the park. Cowboy, another buttocks working over like that...I would like to send M.M. to observe and bring the skill back to AK.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the comment, Hunter. Ms Mirage is an accomplished spanker. One of many around the country. I am sure other spankers are equal or better at delivering bare bottom spankings.

    ReplyDelete