Tuesday, May 31, 2022

SPANKED !!!

Monday May 30, Memorial Day, Spanked for Maintenance. Readers, a long time has gone by since the blog has seen any updates or me seeing any action. I have been ill much of last week and Ms Mirage has be exercising her usual over caution. Down for 4 days with fever, coupled with her 'let's wait one more day' answer whenever I explained I felt better and needed a good spanking. Days seemed to drag by, but middle of the day yesterday, I noticed she had set things up. The wedge pillow was in place and drapes were set. No toys out yet, but I felt I had to ask. "Yes", she replied, "You're getting a maintenance spanking tonight at 8:30". Hours past, dinner came and went, the evening ground along until, promptly, on time, she "OK, let's take care of business". I was settling into position, bare ass presented while she chose toys from the drawer. Out came the leather strap and hairbrush.....
The warm up consisted with a few soft to medium swats from the strap. The sting of the leather actually felt good across my bare cheeks, a feeling soon to be lost as she increased the intnesity steadily until full force lashes began to color my ass. She strapped from my left hip, switched stance and strapped from my right hip, altered her stance again and from directly behind, alternately lashed both cheeks. Back to my left, she lowered the strokes to cover my thighs, several uppercut lashes to be sure my sit spots got their taste of the leather strap. Good hard lashes tapered off after several minutes and on came the hairbrush. Already red and tender, my cheeks got the first few swats of the wood backed hairbrush and I responded with loud yelps. My audible sounds had no effect on the steady tempo the hairbrush was giving my ass. She spanked the already lashed areas, adding another layer of pain to the inflamed flesh. In a relatively brief time, she had brough my unspanked ass to looking like raw meat. I did feel a relief when I felt her put the hairbrush to rest. Missing from the beginning of this session, the bare hand was now making its debut. Good hard spanks made me squirm just a bit, but enough for her to correct the situation by reaching around to find natures handle. She grasped my cock, clenched like vice grips, twisted it more than halfway around making my ass an immobile target. Her right hand spanked at will, and spanked, and SPANKED. The final 3-4 minutes of this approximately 12 minute spanking were from her bare hand and very hard. The final swat landed, my cock got its freedom and I sank into the wedge pillow. I thank her extensively for administering a much needed maintenance session. We both agreed not to toss the dice as Friday is my birthday. All spankEEs know what that means.....a birthday spanking or several. That would suffice as my next maintenance spanking as well. Thanking all readers and again extending my apology for the long delay in coverage of my maintenance spankings. Many views over the past several days of the last two episodes, but no comments or questions. The ability for readers to become involved was put in for your benefit. Take advantage of it and leave a comment or two or a question you would like answered. Private questions and answers are available if desired. Hope to see you all when I become a year older and spanked for it.

4 comments:

  1. Great googly moogly!! It's been quite a while since the leather strap and hairbrush were used together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment, Nora-Jane. Both are a formidable spanking implement. Used together ensures ass cheeks are well spanked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm sure. Plus I'm sure I wouldn't want to find out in person!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks again, Nora-Jane. I love the way you return to these episodes to catch my comment to your comments. Shows real interest. Hmmmm, I think a strap and hairbrush would feel right at home on your beautiful bottom.

    ReplyDelete