Monday, May 16, 2022

Maintenance with Leather

Monday, May 16, scheduled maintenance a few hours late. My 7 day wait was extended a few hours as Ms Mirage did tooooo much gardening, planting, digging, raking etc and was just not up to delivering a maintenance spanking as was scheduled for Sunday. That was addressed early this morning before breakfast. As everyone is aware, I serve coffee in bed and then brush her hair before we get up. Years ago, I would brush her hair, then the hair brush would change hands, she would pull me over her lap and give me 100 strokes on my bare ass. Well, with several broken hairbrushes, that practice dwindled to my brushing her hair. This morning, however, she told me to bend over as I would be getting my maintenance spanking right now. On this occasion, she chose leather as I took position with my ass well presented to accept my overdue maintenance. The all leather line up consited of a strap, flexible paddle, broad sword paddle and patent leather paddle.
Of course, her bare hands as well which commenced to warm up my cheeks. You all know the drill, moderate warmming swats grow in force and soon I am getting a good bare hand spanking. Today was no different as the end of this segment saw my cheeks not only very warm, but showing bright pink. I could tell the first implement was the flexible leather paddle. This is identified by the fur side giving me solid swats with much thud. When she flipped to the smooth leather side, the sting was a sharp contrast. She paddled long and in different tempos, some rapid fire while others paused nearly ten seconds before the following strike. Moderate to very hard swats too made this segment impossible to anticipate. A very hard swat morphed into several medium strikes then followed by a very hard rapid fire barrage. I truly had no idea what to expect next. That paddling left it difficult to discern exactly which implement came next. From there on there was no defined segment as she interchanged all four implements. Both the patent leather and the broad sword paddles have a steel reinforced spine and delivered very solid and hard swats to my cheeks. The strap and flexible paddle yeilded different results, but as my ass absorbed more punishment, I could barely tell the difference. Even the bare hand returned for a good ten or so strikes to my red ass. Twenty minutes of mixed hard swats from the arsenal of implements, had me tearing. I did manage to hold position and take what she dished out. She finally gave me a very hard swat with the broad sword paddle, I think, as a parting shot. I rose, hugged and thanked her. The dice were tossed against the wall and rumbled to a stop with a number 'ONE' showing. "Good", she said. "Bring your ass to me again on Wednesday and I'll spank it good". I then set about to prepare and serve breakfast in the dining room with crimson cheeks bouncing about the kitchen. Thanking all readers, new and established. Your comments and questions are not only welcome but encouraged. Your input keeps the blog more interesting for everyone. In a fast two days, I'll again be relating my maintenance spanking. See you all then.

4 comments:

  1. Yikes! Another 1! I am in awe of the amount of "spanking" you receive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, MRBILL for you response and comment. Recently I had rolled a 6 and still the spanking was pushed to Monday. I do receive a fair amount of spankings in this 24/7 FLR. After this one, I did roll a number 'ONE' scheduling the next maintenance Day on Wednesday. I do hope you return as a reader often and offer comments or ask questions. Great to hear from you.

      Delete
  2. Ouchkabibbles!!! Nothing like a good spanking to start the day with a smile on your face, cowboy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so right, Nora-Jane and thanks for your comment. Being spanked early and thorough set the tone for the day. Makes you feel like you could be spanked anytime for the rest of the day. Doing breakfast chores with clamped nipples and a freshly spanked ass...I love serving Ms Mirage.

    ReplyDelete