Thursday, June 9, 2022

Birthday/Maintenance Completed

I usually begin with the date of the maintenance spanking, however due to this very unusual period of, time, no one day is prominate. I guess nearly everyone knows I have been sick for much of the last two weeks. In addition to that, our internet service went down for over a week, courtesy of a piece of heavy equipment on the road, breaking our cable. Not going into detail and several doctor visits and tests later, at this point I am nearly 80 % normal. A brief timeline may be the easiest way to portray the last few weeks. Days prior to my birthday, June 3, I became ill and on my birthday finally went to a doctor. Tests and medication made for an uncomfortable weekend. She put off my birthday and scheduled maintenance spanking on Friday night. Saturday I was a tad better and she decided to space out my due spanking, but deliver them in short, but very hard segments. Just after morning coffee, but before breakfast, she bent me over the bed and delivered a short, hard paddling.
The big wood paddle was used with punishment level force. Sunday morning rolled around and I felt well enough to do a few mild outdoor chores, so I got dressed and started to leave the house. "Hold on" she said, "If you feel well enough to go out, you are well enough to be spanked". Stopped in my tracks, I heard her next directive..."Drop those pants... all the way down, undies too, bend over and present your bare ass". Out came the big wood paddle again and with no warm up, another short but very hard paddling took place. Monday, back to the doctor and with more test results they changed my medication. Helping the situation, but side effects had me back down for the most of two days. By Wednesday I was better and learning how to deal with the medicine's effects. About 5 pm, just before she preped dinner, she summoned me to the bedroom, where she had set up a spanking session. "Strip", she said. "Everything off and bend over that pillow". I obeyed without question as she got out the doubled belt.
She unceremoniously gave me 75 light to medium lashes as a warm up. My ass cheeks were reddened by the time the 75th swat landed. Pleased with her warm up segment she said, "Now for your spanking". She stood back a bit and delivered another 75 hard lashes with the 2 inch wide leather implement. Saying this finished my birthday spanking and it was time for dinner. I sat gingerly thru dinner and after I cleared the dishes she asked if I had rolled the dice. This told me she felt it was time to resume our normal maintenace spanking schedule. I had to say I had not done that and she told me to bring the dice here to the living room. I tossed it against the far wall and the larger area allowed the cube to tumble, roll and spin until finally ending its journey with the number ONE on top. I know I am a day late in publishing this episode and you can all figure that tomorrow, Friday, our maintenance program will continue with a good spanking. Again, readers, sorry for the long delay and thanks to all for your support. I see there were many views, but very few questions or comments. Remember, it is your input that makes the blog more interesting to everyone. Do not hesitate to become part of the fun and ask a question or leave a comment. See you all after my next maintenance spanking.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're feeling better, cowboy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nora-Jane. Your comments are always welcome on whatever subject. I have been much better as of late.

    ReplyDelete