Saturday, May 21, 2022

Pre-Breakfast Maintenance

Thursday, May 19, Morning maintenance. With all the intensive work going on here this month, we are simply exhausted soon after dinner. Originally, I was scheduled by the dice to be spanked on Wednesday and frankly, it just didn't happen. A good nights sleep works wonders and I brewed and served the morning coffe in bed and brushed her hair. My usual morning routine. I started for the kitchen with empty coffee cups in hand when she stopped me with a directive. Get the wedge pillow and get over it... you're getting a good spanking right now. By the time I had accomplished this simple task, she had picked out two implements, one leather one wood. The leather strap was getting a good workout lately, shortly before its retirement, while the wood implement was the thick education paddle....number 5 in the set of five.
As happens usually, a good firm bare hand spanking followed a brief warm up from the same hand. The bare hand spanking lasted several minutes and my warmed ass was getting more red as the minutes passed. Finally resting her hand for a moment, she picked up the education paddle. Solid Maple nearly 3/4 of an inch thick, this brute was designed for deep tissue soreness and bruises. She used firm swats to initiate my ass to the weight and feel of the wood. She paddled on one cheek, then the other cheek, then both cheeks were easily covered with the length of the implement. She struck the crease just below my cheeks and upper thighs got a taste of the heavest of the Board of Education paddles. Intensity increased over the next several minutes as the paddling seemed endless. I must have drifted into a protective stance during the segment and she was having none of that. "Present your ass" was her crisp command. Knowing better than not to behave, I took half a step back and stuck my ass out as far as I could knowing it was now a large red target. I knew the next swat would not be like the previous ones. Boy, was I correct. The maple smacked across both cheeks with a loud hard smack. That stroke resonated within me from my toenails to my earlobes a split second before my voice let loose a yelp still echoing in the room. I processed the pain as quick as possible, but not soon enough as the second swat landed causing double the pain and a howl. She paddled hard for the next several minutes. I could feel the weight bruise the tissue deep in my cheeks. I was getting an education from the education paddle. Finally it ceased and landed on the bed beside me with a thud. I could hear the leather strap as she swished it thru the air until it finally made contact with bright red flesh and sore deep tissue. Horizontal lashes covered both cheeks, sit spots and upper thighs repeatedly. I was yelping, tearing and in pain as she struck my ass with leather. The combination of the leather strap on top of the hard paddling was definately a spanking for the books. She paused to alter her stance and to issue another command..."Stick your ass out !!! and I'm not going to tell you again". For the second time, I reset my legs and stuck my ass into harms way. Now directly behind me, she used the leather to lash my cheeks with forehand and backhand strokes, alternating cheeks with a quickend tempo. Ms Mirage was not holding anything back. I was really being strapped now. Several minutes later, the last strike stung my cheeks. She joked by saying it this were a pirate movie, I would have to walk the plank as I had just received 100 lashes. With tear streaked face and bright red, sore cheeks, she helped me to my feet. I hugged and kissed her deeply thanking her for a great maintenance spanking. I tossed the dice and the number 'TWO' met my stare, scheduling Sunday for the next session. She sent my bare red ass to the kitchen to prep and serve breakfast. Thank you readers and once again I apopogize for the last posting of this episode. Still much going on here with heavy equipment preparing for a huge two day concrete pour next week. I will strive to answer your comments and question as they come in. We garnered a few new readers in the last few weeks and the more the merrier. Your questions can provide much information to all readers and comments spice up the blog for all. Please keep them coming in. See you all after my next maintenance spanking.

No comments:

Post a Comment