Monday, May 23, 2022

Sunday Spanking

Sunday, May 22, Spanked as Scheduled, seemed to be the directive during the day as it unfolded unlike we had planned. I thought, like the previous two maintenance sessions, a morning affair would be in order. She was a bit down early, so time passed. We determined it was caused by something she ate at yesterdays' picnic, as she felt no better as the the hours went by. I busyed myself as she slept, veged on the sofa and generally felt ill. Dinner came and went with her eating little, but at least it stayed with her. About 8:30 or so she said she would spank me in a few minutes. Near 9 pm she went to the bedroom and I thought she was turning in. In a few minutes she called and I found her standing next to the wedge pillow with two paddles on the bed. I said she did not have to do this if she were not up to it. "No", she said. "It is Sunday, you're due to be spanked, now bend over the wedge, present your ass and take your spanking". Obeying only took a second or two as I placed myself next to tonight's red ass makers. The flexible leather paddle and the cherry heart paddle were at the ready.
They both stayed in place as she began to warm my cheeks with her bare hand. Slowly but surely the tempo and intensity doubled, then tripled as a full force spanking took place. Both hands on both cheeks, one hand at a time, lower swats to my thighs and upper cut swings designed to sting the crease between thigh and cheek. A good 10 minutes elasped as my ass went from cool to warm to hot and flesh went to pink then to red under the spanking delivered with her bare hands. With no pause the flexible leather picked up the task, full force from the start, the smooth leather side did the stinging while the fur side provided the thud. The soreness of the deep tissue in my cheeks returned soon with the strikes from the leather paddle. Swat after swat, with no brakes, using both sides of the implement, brought moisture to my eyes as I stood perfectly still to avoid any correction from her. Not a long segment, but a good paddling slowed and eventually stopped. I could hear Ms Mirage take a breath and exhaled with a sigh. Collecting herself again, she took the cherry heart paddle and continued to paddle my ass. This evil little toy is solid cherry and with its small striking area delivers a very painful, concentrated spank. Much like a wooden spoon, except the wood is more dense and thus heavy and stings like hell. Numerous swats covered both cheeks and ventured to sit spots and upper thighs. Several minutes of paddling had left me quite sore and very red, but I could feel her running out of gas. The spanking, which she delivered and probably should not have, ended with several more hard swats with her bare hand. Short in duration, but dutiful administered my maintenance spanking came to a close wth a hearty thank you from me along with a kiss. She told me to clean up the toys and roll the dice. She was not far away when I proclaimed in a loud voice, it's a 'TWO'. "Good", she echoed back, "I'll paint your back porch red on Wednesday". I put the bedroom back in order as I knew she was not far off from going to bed for the night. Thanks to all readers for your support and occasional comments or questions. They are always welcome and encouraged and spice up the blog for all readers. Join in the fun by having your question or comment personally answered on these pages, or privately if you prefer. Hope to see you all after Wednesday when I will again be turned ass up and spanked for maintenance.

No comments:

Post a Comment