Monday, May 9, 2022

Another Shorty for Maintenance

Sunday May 9, Mothers Day, but my Mother never spanked me like this. I followed her hint immediately when we entered the house following outdoor activities. Her meaning of 'get comfortable' is to get out of any clothes and remain nude when inside the house. A shower and good dinner led into an evening to relax. As you recall, she ended the last maintenance session with the words, I'll spank you again on Sunday. Not long into the evening I heard her say "Go prepare to be spanked". Needing no further information, I knew what this meant as well. I was to go to the bedroom, place the wedge pillow, drape myself over it with my bare ass presented for her to spank. A short wait prior to her arriving and finding the implements she wished to use. The bare hand began its normal warm up and lead into a good hand spanking. Both hands at times, but mostly just a good hard hand spanking covering both bare cheeks. A few minutes later she chose the short flogger as the first implement to be used.
The short handle and short falls allows this implement to be used closer to my body than a full length flogger. She skillfully landed blows from shoulders to upper thighs with a machine-like steady tempo. The entire upper half of the back of my body was getting flogged with my ass getting about 80% of the lashes. Different angles of strikes assured every inch got attention from the leather falls. Ass cheeks were getting struck horizontal, verticle, side to side and even uppercut swings to be sure the crease and upper thighs received their share of this flogging. I took a breath when the flogger had made its final strike and seconds later her bare hand began spanking my ass. She spanked and spanked as I held position offering her a clear and steady target. Several minutes of hard hand spanking drifted to a completion as she picked up another implement.
The narrow hairbrush had not seen duty in some time, but she did not forget how to use it. Normally used on wide spread cheeks for swats directly on my asshole or the short coarse bristles to scour my balls, this time paddling my ass seemed to be the goal. The small surface area directs all the force into a painful contact point. She spanked my cheeks repeatedly with a steady cadence while covering all of my bare red ass. Many strikes are required to cover cheeks and the crease, but she seemed devoted to spank every square inch. Holding still but beginning to vocally respond to the pain of the hairbrush, I took every one of the hundred plus swats she delivered. Weak in the knees, I felt her put the hairbrush to rest and a nice soft touch to my cheeks felt wonderful. "Here is a little bonus for you", she said and before I could fully comphrend, she unleashed the finale. 50 of the hardest swats on one cheek then the other had me howling as she spanked her way to completion. I kissed and hugged her while thanking her for a short but good maintenance spanking. A toss of the dice and a number '6' scheduled the next session for Sunday. The thanks I give to all the readers is only a token of the appreciation I have for you folks. Your occasional comments and questions make the blog interesting for both readers and contributors. Keep those questions and comments coming and the answers will follow. I have a full week to respond to your comments. Hope to see you all next Sunday after my maintenance spanking.

2 comments:

  1. Great googly moogly!! Was the finale with the hairbrush or her hands?? Good thing I was rubbing my bottom for you last night!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your question, Nora-Jane. The finale was bare hand. A good hard hand spanking on an already well spanked ass. Rubbing your bottom is always appreciated.

      Delete