Sunday, May 8, 2022

A Short Spanking

Friday, May, 6, postponed maintenance day arrives at 9pm. Originally scheduled for Thursday, the maintenance spanking took place a few minutes after 9. During our relaxing and TV time, she calmly said, after this show is over you are getting spanked. A simple Yes Ma'am was all that was needed from me. Upon conclusion of the program, I went to the bed room, placed the wedge pillow, took position putting my ass in line for her to administer the spanking due yesterday. She busied herself getting out her pick of spanking implements for tonight's session. Glancing to the left from my vulnerable position I could see the flexible leather paddle, and Education paddle and the braided loopy Johnny.
Also, always ready for use, was her bare hand which began its traditional warming of the cheeks. A brief session had me warmed and ready for the first implement. However her mind had other options in store for me. Both hands were used in a assault on bare cheeks in a rapid fire segment. The left yeilded to the right after many swats covered my ass. She continurd a one hand spanking, targeting lower on my sit spots and upper thighs. Down my right side, across to my left thigh and slowly back up to the full cheek. A few more good hard ones on my ass completed the bare hand portion of this maintenance spanking....or so I thought. Next came the flexible leather paddle with its fur side meeting my flesh with as much thud as its mass could deliver. She covered both cheeks with hard swats before flipping the toy over. The smooth leather side stings much more and my left cheek took its full force, sending a message to my mouth to open and emit a good yelp in response. My right cheek did the same and soon the slow cadence of hard stinging swats accompained by a good yelp lasted several more minutes. Both cheeks became red as the leather paddle accomplished its task in a slow methodical manner. I adjusted position slightly as she changed implements. The middle of the five BoE paddles was ready to paddle my bare ass. I briefly described these paddles in our last episone. There are 5 paddles in the set and they increase in thickness, weight and pain delivered. This one was the center of the set meaning there were two lighter and thinner and two thicker and heavier still hanging on the Board of Education placque. The solid maple met my flesh with a solid smack. A howl shout through my lips like an echo from the contact. She paddled and I howled in succession for the next several minutes. She altered the tagret and centered on one cheek paddling steadily for about two minutes only to switch to my opposite cheek for another two minutes. Howling continued and eyes moistened as the Education paddle delivered its lesson to my ass. To end the segment, she chose another minute of both cheeks taking swats together. I felt the paddle landing back on the bed, but did not hear the swish of the loopy Johnny thru the air. Instead I felt a very hard hand spank on my left cheek. Within seconds another landed on my right. She alternated cheeks with hard swats delivering a very good bare hand spanking segment. After a minute or two of hand spanking I did hear the swish of leather thru air as the braided loopy johnny was being flexed and ready for whipping my ass. I did not wait long as the leather strands bit into my well tenderized flesh. She reached around my hips and gripped my entire male package holding me motionless while she whipped both cheeks with the loopy Johnny. Howling was my only method of response as I was held immobile during this last segment. She release my cock and balls after a good ass whipping, ending my short 15 minute maintenance session. I stood and thanked her the maintenance I need. Tossing the dice, I watched a number ONE showing as the cube came to a rest. I told her of the roll and the scheduling of another spanking on Sunday. "OK", she agreed, "I will spank you again on Sunday". Thank you readers and my apology for the last posting of this episode. Saturday, I was out of town all day. I encourage you to leave a question or a comment or both. The blog becomes more interesting for everyone when readers take part. See you all again after Sunday's spanking.

2 comments:

  1. Daaaaaayum!! My butt was BURNING whilst reading about the loopy Johnny!! Yeowch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment, Nora-Jane. Yes, the loopy johnny gave my ass a thorough whipping. All on top of a good hand spanking and hard paddling. Short in duration, but a maintenance spanking I won't soon forget.

      Delete