Monday, May 2, 2022

Spanked with Leather for Maintenance

Sunday, April 30, Maintenance Day. A busy Sunday found us both relaxing after dinner. I had mentioned earlier it was maintenance day and she nodded saying she had not forgotten about it. She simply said "It's time", and I knew exactly what she meant. I was to go to the bedroom, set up the wedge pillow and take my position. It was maintenance day, I was due for a spanking and she was ready to deliver it. While I waited, over the pillow, ass presented, she came in and chose the implements to use to spank me. As most always a bare hand warm up was the first touch my cheeks felt. Mild and sensual, she warmed me slightly while the three other implements were at the ready. First up was the leather strap.
This implements seems to be getting a lot of use lately. A new one is being constructed and this one will be retired soon. I have often said I prefer a spanking with a hundred medium swats rather than 10 so hard, I need to use my "RED" safe word. She must have had this comment in mind as the strap began to strike both cheeks repeatedly with firm strokes. She covered my cheeks, the crease, and upper thighs with swats in the medium range. Several hard strokes were sporatically placed thruought the segment. The leather lashed my bare ass for many minutes with occasional yelps following the occasional bursts of hard swats. Well warmed and reddened, my ass was ripe for the next implement. This turned out to be an old friend, beauty and pain were the hallmarks of the Patent Leather paddle.
Most were to be medium as before, but the first 10 or so, woke me up in a hurry. Very hard, very fast and perfectly laid across both cheeks, the paddle began its segment. Upper thighs, sitspots and full cheeks were all paddled at length. Several minutes of the shiny leather with its steel reinforced backbone produce a paddling which could easily have stood on its own. A few bursts of rapid fire swats on a single cheek augmented a steady tempo of solid strikes. Unknown to me at the time, I was about midway thru a long, firm maintenance spanking. She paddled several more minutes before exchanging the Patent Leather for the Flexible Leather paddle.
If my ass wasn't paddled by now, it certainly would be. Even medium srtikes now, on bright red ass cheeks, caused a good amount of pain. I held position as the paddle struck every inch from thighs to full cheeks. She flipped it over and paddled with the fur side, quite hard for a few minutes, before returning to the sting producing smooth leather side. I unlocked my knees a bit and slid backward to stick my ass out further. She took me up on the improved position and paddled me rapid fire for the next few minutes. The segment wound down in speed and ended with about 20 good hard swats with a slow cadence. She stood me upright and began a very nice rubdown of arms, shoulders and back. What a lovely way to end a good spanking, I thought. Her command of stay standing and be still terminated the good feeling left by the rubdown. She picked up the strap again, stepped back a few feet and began to lash my cheeks. Side to side strokes tore into my red flesh repeatedly. I never count, but conservedly estimate well over a hundred strikes over a full five or more minutes of a good strapping. When she completed the strapping, she hugged me saying that a full half hour was enough for tonight. After thanking her, I tossed the dice and watched it tumble. It finally came to a rest with the number '3' on top. I told her I was due for my next spanking on Thursday. She smiled and gave me a three word answer... 'I'll be here'. Thanks to readers, all of you, whether new or established, we thank you for your support. Those who leave comments or questions are encouraged to do so. Those who have not left their mark on the blog, feel free to jump in and become part of it. Every comment will be addressed and every question answered as soon as possible. Check back often to get your response from me. Have a good week and see you after the next maintenance spanking.

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhhh...... I bet you'll miss the old leather strap. It's all broken in and worn.
    The new leather strap will be stiffer and sharper. A new sensation for your bottom.
    Question: are the sensation and pain different while standing as opposed to bending over the wedge pillow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks as always for your comments and questions, Nora-Jane. I am sure you are correct; the old leather strap will be missed. It has served long and well giving my ass many strappings along with several other bottoms Ms Mirage has bared and strapped. For sure the new one will be much different. In answer to you question, Yes, the pain and sensation are different in the standing position. Ass cheeks are relaxed and not stretched as in a bending position. Speaking only for myself, I can take much more impact from any implement while standing as opposed to bent over. The same could be said in comparing the bent over the pillow position and a full bend as in touching your toes or diaper position when the skin is even more taught. I am sure when Ms Mirage determined more strapping was due, she gave it to me in the standing position. A very good question, Nora-Jane... I imagine other readers had the same or similar questions.

    ReplyDelete