Sunday, November 28, 2021

Spanked, Flogged and Paddled

Saturday, Nov 27, spanked for maintenance. Sunning and funning in Florida does not interfere with maintenance spankings. That was very evident last night. After a full day of outdoor fun and a good dose of sunshine, shortly after dinner she told me to prepare the room as I would be getting spanked. Shy some of the items we have at home, I placed a pillow just off the corner of the bed, spread my legs to straddle the corner, bent over fully and presented my ass. She came in and proceeded to assemble the implements to deliver due maintenance. From our limited supply of toys, she found the leather slapper, a leather flogger and the big wood paddle. A short bare hand warm up led things off and after a bit she decided the flogger would take the first segment. This flogger has about 20 inch falls numbering 24 at 1/2 inch wide. It covers a wide swath with each lash. She flogged me from shoulder blades to the back of my knees. Overhand and side to side lashes with a few uppercut swings just to let my balls and cock know they were part of a sound flogging. She then doubled over the falls and used it as a stranded paddle. Nicely colored all over now, the leather slapper had an easy job stinging my cheeks. It slapped hard and often on cheeks and sit spots. She used the slapper until my ass was on fire and I was yelping and finding it difficult to stay still with my ass in the line of fire. Several rapid fire bursts from the slapper really stung both cheeks before it departed. The other day, she chose not to use the big wood paddle for the finale. Not so today as the first stroke was very hard, full centered on both cheeks. I let out a howl and straightened up some from the painful impact. A few seconds to process the pain and, as expected of me, I stuck my ass back out to be paddled again. She did, even harder this time. Another howl and brief pause before placing my ass back into position for more paddling. She took off just a little force but made up for it with rapid fire strikes. Each cheek got its share as she continued until my ass cheeks were blazing red. Then two more very hard swats on both cheeks to end the segment and the session. Red cheeks glowed as I took the dice for a roll. The cube caroomed off two surfaces before coming to rest with a 4 on top. Next Thursday was scheduled and once again my ass will be spanked for maintenance. Readers, I thank you all for the continued support of this blog. Your support, comments and questions make this blog successful, fun and informative for all. Please keep the questions as everyone learns a bit from them. See you next time.

6 comments:

  1. Cowboy,
    That sounds like the new flogger that MM got for use on my butt. Braided falls with little leather diamond tips. VERY effective, thuddy and sharp.
    Glad to see that life is getting back to normal for the two of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment Hunter. Actually the falls on this particular flogger are not braided, but I have felt braided falls before. Nice to know that MM is taking care of you. Our life is getting back to normal and I am being spanked regularly. Hope you are too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too bad She didn't give you my birthday spankings!!
    Love the flogger!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Nora-Jane for your input. I will ask for them on Thursday....How many?????

    ReplyDelete
  5. I shall ask Ms Mirage for 54 birthday spanks for you after my next maintenance spanking.

    ReplyDelete