Thursday, December 2, 2021

Simply Paddled

Thursday, Dec 2, Maintenance Day. Never a doubt I would be spanked today. Throuought the day, I recalled her words of the early morning. We had planned a very busy, but fun Thursday with family and friends. We ran down the list of points to be done during the day during our morning coffee. On the tail end of the list she added "And you're getting a spanking". Well the day went as planned to the letter. After dinner she simply stated "Get into position, You're getting spanked". Obeying, I again set things up and took my position, bent over, legs spread, head down, ass up and balls dangling. She only selected one implement, the flexible leather paddle. The bare hand again handled the warm up and it was quite brief. Then the paddling began. I learned quickly this was to be a short session. She paddled quite hard and very fast. At a rapid fire pace, she paddled my bare ass with intensity. All the strikes on full cheeks. My eyes began to tear and I adjusted my position slightly to escape the on slaught. No luck, she adjusted her stance to match my adjustment without missing a single swat. More minutes of paddling followed. Yelping throuought, she paddled more. Her left hand reached my shoulders and pushed me back to a full bent over position. My ass was forced back into a vulnerable position. Bright red cheeks were now an easy target. Not good enough for her as she reached around my hips and grasped my balls. With a firm twist, I was held immobile as the leather was paddling my helpless cheeks. Short in duration, about 12 minutes, the paddle reduced me to full tears. When she finally quit, I breathed a sigh of relief as she said you look well spanked. I caught a glimse of my bright red ass in the mirror as I got the dice to roll. A soft toss with one bounce off the wall, I couldn't believe it ended by showing a 'ONE'. Saturday, I said, "Yup", she said, "I'm going to spank you again on Saturday". Thanks to all readers and once again I apologize for no pictures during our Florida stay. Your questions and or comments are always welcome and encouraged. They are enjoyed by all and are a solid part of this blog. See you after Saturday's maintenance session.

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, Cowboy!
    One day? Yeouch!Constant fast allows no time for acceptance. This was, indeed, a maintenance spank. Quick,steady,and efficient.
    One day? Wheesht!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for you true comment Hunter. Rapid fire leaves no time for acceptance as you say nor any pause to process the pain. She spanked me hard and fast and must admit, I am still a bit sore this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daaaaaaaayum!!!! You had no choice BUTT to take it well.
    Glad I was rubbing my bottom for you Thursday night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to Nora-Jane for her comment and rubbing her bottom on my behalf. Not to worry, Nora-Jane, I have not forgotten about taking your birthday spanks.

    ReplyDelete