Saturday, November 20, 2021

Spanked for Maintenance

Friday, November 19, Maintenance Spanking delivered. Shortly after dinner and keeping up with news on TV, a simple directive came from my Dominant Mistress/Life Partner... " Get into position, you're getting spanked". I obeyed immediately, draping over the wedge pillow with my bare ass presented nicely to be spanked. Out of the toy drawer filed the implements she chose to administer the spanking she felt was needed. The doubled belt, the broad sword paddle and the big wood paddle were lined up ready to spank my ass.
All set to go now, she began the traditional bare hand warm up. Light and sensual swats slowly warmed and reddened my cheeks. This action morphed into a full force bare hand spanking as time passed. My sit spots and cheeks were now being spanked and getting more red and hotter as she increased the force and tempo over the next several minutes. Next up was my old friend, the belt. The first lash felt like a hot iron searing my ass. She lashed from side to side and across both cheeks. She lashed upper thighs, sit spots and covered full cheeks. The belting lasted many more minutes as my eyes moistened and yelps increased. She laid the belt to rest as I slightly adjusted position, stuck my ass out even further as if to say 'this is your ass Mistress, spank it as you see fit'. She picked the newly arrived broad sword paddle. This implement is best suited for horizontal strokes covering both cheeks at once. Its leather skin gives a good sting as the steel reinforcing provides enough mass to be felt in the deep tissue of my ass. She paddled with it at length and left a solidly spanked ass in its wake. About mid way thru that segment, full tears were present, I clenched my teeth and held position with my ass directly in the line of fire. When the segment came to a close, I had received a good belting and paddling. Not over yet, the big wood paddle took a well spanked ass and paddled it thoroughly. Very hard slow tempo swats intermingled with hard rapid fire swats in brusts of 6 on alternating cheeks. Several more minutes of paddling left me like a wet rag. When it was over, she asisted me to my feet. I hugged, kissed and thanked her for administering my due maintenance. The red glow from my ass could have lit the room. I reached for the dice and we both watched the cube tumble across the floor and caroom off the wall. Another '2' appeared on top when it came to a rest. Great she said, the day we check in to our unit in Florida you will be spanked again. Readers, both new and established, a big thank you is yours for the continued support and some or you are participating with questions and comments. This is wonderful and hopefully you all are enjoying reading as much as I am writing these episodes. Do not hesitate to ask for clarification or further explanations of anything covered here. See you from Florida after the next spanking.

4 comments:

  1. Need a better pic of the sword paddle please!!! Black on Black doesn’t show very well

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will work on that SunShine.... thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with SunShine06!
    Safe travels to Florida!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will have to take new photos of some of the implements. Thank you for the input.

    ReplyDelete