Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Spanked for Maintenance

Tuesday, Nov. 16, Maintenance due, administered and accepted. No issues in the way of this maintenance... during our pre-breakfast coffee time, I mentioned it was maintenance day and she said, "Oh yes. you're getting spanked after breakfast". Well a bit more time went by as we both digested a bit, she called me about 10 am saying it was time. Being kept nude, it is easy for me to assume my submissive position, bent over and ass presented. She chose the toys and I knew then it was to be a solid spanking. Out of the drawer came the doubled belt, the corded paddle and the rubber strap, three implements bent on making my ass very red and sore.
As is normal procedure, she began warming my cheeks with a bare hand spanking. Covering full cheeks, sit spots, upper and inner thighs and some uppercut spanks to my hanging balls. With all areas nicely pink and warm, the doubled belt took over. She stood directly behind me and the first lash was on my right cheek, immediately followed by one on my left cheek. Warm up was over and spanking was in process as she belted my ass with forehand and backhand swats stinging both cheeks in an alternating manner. This went on for several minutes before she altered her position to my left side. Now many horizontal lashes, striking both cheeks at once was the way the belting continued. She finally rested the belt ending this segment after an uppercut swing landed the belt on my balls. Moistened eyes broke into full tears and mild yelps went to a full howl as she put dopwn the belt but came up with the corded leather paddle...an equally formiddable spanking implement. My belted cheeks were no match for the corded leather and I yelped with each strike. Just the perfect size to cover one cheek fully, the corded paddle struck 5 times on one before transerring its aim to the other. A woven leather cord implement, flexible enough for a whip like action yet firm enough to deliver a very solid spank. Ms Mirage paddled, I held position, the paddle delivered leaving a generous helping of pain after each strike. She paused and brought out a vibrator. Beginning at my lower legs, the vibrator was applied to each leg culminating on the ass cheek. Then it was placed directly between my legs and raised until it contacted my balls. She held it in place while my balls danced on the vibrating head as I squirmed in forced extacy. OK, the good feelings over now, she felt my ass needed a good strapping. It does not take long for the rubber strap to get down to business. The goal was to spank me thoroughly and the strap was just the tool for the job. Solid swats in various directions covered my ass while I howled after each strike. A few minutes is all it takes and when she rested the strap, at least my balls were spared any further torment. Energy drained, I stood to thank her for a wonderful maintenance session. I tossed the dice and after a brief gallop across the floor it came to rest showing a '2'. She noted it was good that I was to be spanked again before leaving for our Florida trip over the weekend. So on Friday, my ass will be treated to another maintenance spanking. All readers are thanked for their support with special thanks going to those who become a part of this blog by leaving questions or comments. This is welcome and encouraged. All your posts will be answered and some readers have left messages for other readers. This is fine. Hope you all enjoyed this episode and tune in again after the next spanking.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, the rubber strap is vicious. I had one made from a 1/3" floor mat. It had weight, sting, and could be swung with authority. So, yes, the rubber strap demands respect when it shows up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hunter, thanks for you comment. The rubber strap and paddle we have is made from a conveyor belt. Is yours used on you? A truly evil implement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Shudders at the rubber strap*... I have one, and it's never been used on me. I'd like to keep it that way...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Nora-Jane... your comments enhance the blog. I bought our rubber implements on a dare. Was told rubber brings spanking to another level and I probably could not handle it. They were right about another level; my handling it.... well, I agree you have not been spanked until you have been spanked with rubber. I think you should try it, Nora-Jane and everyone else too.

    ReplyDelete