Friday, November 5, 2021

Maintenance Day

Friday, Nov 5, Maintenance day. After missing both morning and evening opportunities on Wednesday and Thursday, the sand in the hourglass ran out this morning as she prepared to give me the overdue spanking for maintenance. After our morning coffee in bed, but before breakfast she summonded me and I found she had laid out the wedge pillow and three inplements. The only thing missing was my bare ass bent over the pillow and presented to her. A position I readily took upon her pointing to the location. She had gathered the big wood paddle, the steel reinforced leather broad sword paddle, and the doubled belt.
No picture yet for the broad sword... coming soon. She gave a good warm up using bare hands covering my cheeks. As the swats got harder she included sit spots and thighs and continued several more minutes. Next the belt was used for many minutes. No light strokes, just medium to hard lashes across both bare cheeks. She is quite proficient with this implement, using it in many ways and angles. Horizontal strikes belt both cheeks together and she can deliver either from the right or left side. She can stand directly behind me and with forehand and backhand strokes strike alternate cheeks with the end of the doubled belt. This really stings. Today she swung verticle strokes and the belt is long enough to contact full cheek, sit spot and down to mid thigh. Five on the right side then five on the left, only to repeat that several times. The belt landed as the eyes welled up and the lips allowed a yelp to sneak out after each lash. The belting went on as she used each stance a few times thoroughly spanking all areas. The belt rested, I breathed a sigh or relief during the pause before the next implement came on. The broad sword paddle was one of the toys we moved from our collection in NY. It is wide leather with a steel reinforcement running its entire length. I have dubbed it the broad sword paddle as its shape resembles a medeival sword. Like the belt, it is long enough to spank both cheeks with one swat. That seemed to be her goal as she stood on my left side and swung horizontally hard across both cheeks. The leather delivers a good sting and the steel reinforcement assures deep tissue soreness. I never count, but the paddling lasted many minutes. A few strokes on sit spots and upper thighs, but the brunt of the assault was on full cheeks. My ass was taking a major paddling. By the time the big wood paddle was used, I was sure my ass was crimson. It began its segment with a very very hard swat squarly on both cheeks. Then she gave my right cheek a rapid fire burst of about 10 or more strokes. Without a hint of a pause, the left cheek received the same. This scenario played out several more times over many minutes. After each rapid fire burst on both sides, she delivered two or three of the very very hard center strikes covering both cheeks. She finished the segment and the session with a barrage of the hard double cheek swats. Finally she said, I think you have had proper maintenance. After helping me up, we hugged and I kissed her deeply and thanked her for administering my due maintenance. I tossed the dice and quickly a "3" was on top when the cube came to rest. So on Tuesday, my ass will again be bared, presented, and spanked as I accept my maintenance. Readers, I thank you for your continued support and enjoy your comments and questions. Please do not hesitate to join in and be a part of this blog by leaving a comment and/or a question. Each will be individually answered as soon as possible. Until next time......

4 comments:

  1. Delayed visits to the woodshed are the worst for me. I really need the schedule to stand. Every day beyond the scheduled day is worrisome to me. I imagine strokes being added just because the spanking cannot be had on time. The new paddle sounds like an effective one. Sting and thud at the same time is very effective.
    Thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comments, Hunter. I too much prefer to be spanked on schedule, but life happens. I have no idea if she adds length or force to a spanking that has been delayed. It is different with punishments than maintenance. We both agreed at the onset to administer discipline at the time and place of the offense, if at all possible. I have had my ass bared and spanked outdoors, with discretion, more than once. Also more than once I have been spanked with others in the next room. The broad sword paddle is indeed a great spanking implement. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness gracious... I can't wait to see a picture of the broad sword paddle!!!
    How crimson was your bottom??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for you comment Nora-Jane. My ass usually sports a good red color after every maintenance session. This spanking may have been a bit more intense and the color a bit deeper... I know it was pretty sore. I have now a photo of the paddle and will be shown here the next time that implement is used.

    ReplyDelete