Sunday, November 14, 2021

Bare Hand Spanked

Friday, Nov 12, Maintenance spanking delivered. It has been a tough week here, not only my Covid booster shot and following reactions, but a busy life put us off schedule for a few days. But mid morning she informed me I would be spanked that evening. True to her word, about 8 pm, she told me get into position, you're getting your spanking now. I tottered to the bedroom, bent over the edge of the bed and presented my bare ass. She came in shortly and began to assemble the toys to be used for tonight's session. She selected a tawse, the Patent leather paddle and the hairbrush.
She walked behind me, carressed my cheeks and said "What a nice ass, I'm going to give you a bare hand spanking... with a little help". Still confused a bit, I began to feel the warm up spanks on my cheeks. A decent amount of time and good warm up faded into harder swats. Not long after, the swats were full force and I began to know what a hard bare hand spanking was all about. Next came the first 'little helper' as she picked up the patent leather paddle. One of the toys which came south from the NY house, It is oval shaped, black patent leather on both sides with a steel reinforcing strip running the full length. The first hard swat was an eye openner. Much different feel than a bare hand and as the eyes closed, they were getting moist. The second was no different, solid, directly on full cheeks, one stroke after the other, she paddled my ass. A short segment, but memorable. What a treat, I was getting another very hard bare hand segment.... and man, can she spank. Yelping after each strike, I managed to hold position as she spanked away. Just a brief pause as she got the next 'little helper' ready for its turn to spank my bare ass. This time she chose the tawse, another new commer from the NY house. Our tawse is very thick leather, about 1/2, with its twin tongues nearly 12 inches long. It lashed across my cheeks causing a howl and involuntary movement on my part. With not enough time to fully process the pain I took another lash with the same reaction. She lashed me with the tawse again and again until its short segment was completed. My body relaxed and settled back into full bent over position. The tawse had given me all I could absorb. It was bare hand spanking day and I got another very hard segment. My cheeks were bright red now with scarlet marks left from the twin tongues of the tawse. Her bare handed spanks further inflamed my ass as I withstood this segment. The third 'little helper' made its entry with a solid swat on my right cheek. Without time for a yelp, the hairbrush landed on my left cheek. I must have moved a bit too much for her liking as her left hand reached around my hip and grasped my cock and balls. With a half twist, I was immobile and the hairbrush spanked my ass hard. Yelping, tearing and being held in place by natures handle, I accepted the hairbrush segment of the session. Resting the hairbrush but not relaesing my package, she began the finale of this session. Yup, you guessed it, another very hard bare hand spanking. A small framed woman with small hands, but she can spank with the best of them. Finally relaesing my cock and balls, she helped me to an upright position. I hugged and kissed her, thanking her for the maintenance she knows I need. She told me it was over one hundred with her hand and at least 25 strokes from each of her 'helpers'. Red cheeks with darker red streaks could be seen in the mirror as I reached for the dice. We both watched the cube gallop across the floor and my heart sank as it came to rest with a 3 on top. On Tuesday, I will submit my ass to the maintenance spanking she feels is due. Thanks readers and I apologize for the delay between the last two sessions. Life truly got in the way. Do not hesitate to leave a comment or even a question and I will address both right here in this blog. Your participation is welcome and encouraged and actually improves the blog overall. Untill next time....

2 comments:

  1. Cowboy,
    Wow, a 1/2" thick tawse. You are quite right, that's gonna leave a mark or two.
    I believe I have a fierce visitation coming up. My Mistress and I have been apart for too long. I "may" have accrued some demerits due to my flippant attitude at entirely the wrong times. She reads these reports and I am not so sure anymore about her use of them as "how to guides" rather than entertainment.
    Your ass must have been as bright as a red navigation buoy, glowing in a searchlight. Still, show us the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comments, Hunter. I am pleased to learn your Mistress is a reader, for any reason, and let her know she is welcome to leave comments as well. Speaking for myself, if not for most readers, I'd love to hear about your upcoming visit with your Mistress.... Maybe she would like to borrow a tawse.

    ReplyDelete